Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics with AWS
Athena | CloudSearch | Kinesis | QuickSight | Comprehend | Lex | Polly | Transcribe | Translate | CelebrityRekog | FacialAnalysis &many more
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course we will learn and practice all the tools of AWS Analytics and AWS Machine Learning which is being offered by AWS Cloud. There will be both theoretical and practical section of each AWS Analytics and AWS Machine Learning tools.This course is for those who wanted to groom their analytics skills and machine learning skills .
Analytics plays very important role in the world of big data. There is no use of big data if we can not extract proper or meaningful insights from that. In short more data means better analysis, better analysis means better decision which makes organisation profitable.
You could integrate these services in your Web, Android, IoT, Desktop Applications like Face Detection, ChatBot, Voice Detection, Text to custom Speech (with pitch, emotions, etc), Speech to text, Sentimental Analysis on Social media or any textual data.
Machine Learning Services like-
Amazon Sagemaker to build, train, and deploy machine learning models at scale
Amazon Comprehend for natural Language processing and text analytics
Amazon Lex for conversational interfaces for your applications powered by the same deep learning technologies as Alexa
Amazon Polly to turn text into lifelike speech using deep learning
Object and scene detection,Image moderation,Facial analysis,Celebrity recognition,Face comparison,Text in image and many more
Amazon Transcribe for automatic speech recognition
Amazon Translate for natural and accurate language translation
Analytics tools like
Amazon Athena (Querying data instantly and get results in seconds)
Amazon CloudSearch (Makes it simple and cost-effective to set up, manage, and scale a search solution for your website or application)
Amazon ElasticSearch (Search, Analyze, and Visualize data in real-time.)
Amazon Kinesis (Easily collecting, processing, and analyzing video and data streams in real time)
Amazon QuickSight (Fast, Cloud-powered BI service that makes it easy to build visualizations and quickly get business insights from your data.)
This course also contains many practicals to groom your analytics skills.
What will you learn in this course:
- Amazon Sagemaker to build, train, and deploy machine learning models at scale
- Amazon Comprehend for natural Language processing and text analytics
- Amazon Lex for conversational interfaces for your applications powered by the same deep learning technologies as Alexa
- Amazon Polly to turn text into lifelike speech using deep learning
- Object and scene detection,Image moderation,Facial analysis,Celebrity recognition,Face comparison,Text in image and many more
- Amazon Transcribe for automatic speech recognition
- Amazon Translate for natural and accurate language translation
- Amazon Athena for querying data instantly and get results in seconds
- Amazon CloudSearch makes it simple and cost-effective to set up, manage, and scale a search solution for your website or application
- Amazon Elasticsearch to search, analyze, and visualize data in real-time.
- Amazon QuickSight is a fast, cloud-powered BI service that makes it easy to build visualizations and quickly get business insights from your data.
- Amazon Kinesis for easily collecting, processing, and analyzing video and data streams in real time
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Nothing required at all! but if you have a background in computer science or development, it would be beneficial, but not required at all.
- AWS Account
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Machine Learning and Analytics with AWS
- Introduction 04:14 04:14
ML(Amazon Lex and Amazon Polly)
ML(Amazon Transcribe and Translate)
ML(Amazon SageMaker and AWS DeepLens)
Machine Learning(Using Amazon ML to Predict Responses to a Marketing Offer)
Pranjal SrivastavaSME of AWS & IBM Cloud
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 60+ courses on wide array of technologies like containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now