Lumion: Photorealistic Rendering
Learn the essentials of Lumion while creating photorealistic rendering projects
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Students will learn how to use Lumion 9.5 in order to render 3D models, being able to develop a realistic architectural/design model, which includes the features of render materials, illumination, interior and exterior furnishing, and landscape techniques. You will be able to produce very realistic and stunning renders in a fast-track course method. This course grants different techniques, abilities, methods, and courses of action in Lumion, in which students with wide range of backgrounds will take advantage of the proficiency and skillfulness that is given throughout this course.
Who this course is for:
- Students will learn how to manage the potential of Lumion 9.5, using a wide range of rendering techniques, meaning that there is a wide range of target students which include architecture designers, product designers, structural designers, and furniture and fashion designers.
What will you learn in this course:
- Students will learn how to manage the potential of Lumion 9.5, using a wide range of rendering techniques, meaning that there are a wide range of target students which include architecture designers, product designers, structural designers and furniture and fashion designers.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- It is recommendable to have Lumion 9.5 or newer versions downloaded. But if that is not a possibility, this course shows the procedures on how to download the Lumion free trial from the internet.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome to Lumion rendering course 02:52 02:52
- Course Preview and Objectives 01:55 01:55
- Course Structure 01:39 01:39
- Stay connected with your instructor 00:45 00:45
- Installation and software 02:19 02:19
Becoming Familiar with Lumion
Rendering a House
My name is Brennan Israele and I am an architect graduated in "Universidad Torcuato Di Tella" from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have completed a masters degree in management of architectural projects and constructions. I have founded my architectural studio, where I develop a wide range of architectural projects and constructions that vary in scale. On the other hand, I am a current professor of two universities in Buenos Aires specializing in the courses of "Rhinoceros computer Aided Design" and "Design Studio". I have been teaching the Rhinoceros program to students and professionals from different backgrounds that include architects, engineers and designers for many years.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now