Linux for Beginners from Scratch
in-demand course to Learn Linux skills in this class to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux professional.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn Linux, The first step to LINUX you need to learn to succeed in Linux Operating system environment, it is easy to learn and understand our online Linux Training course is designed for you with the complete steps to get Linux professional skills. Mr. Sudha Sekhar(Linux- Administrator) will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you, and beginners can understand easily with real-time examples.
Create a Good and Strong base foundation in Linux, Learn With this "Linux tutorial for beginners and Level up your career" tutorial for beginners and professionals.
Linux Installations from scratch
Linux Remote Secure Connections
Linux Control Processes and Running Jobs
Linux File Transfer Over Secure Network
Entry as Zero exit as Hero.
A Strong Skill at Your Hands While Executing Commands
Learn to build Linux Skills using commands. This course assumes no prior Linux knowledge(commands basics will help you), just a desire to learn to set up your own Linux environment as well.
In this course we cover from scratch to get professional Linux skills level to get promoted in your career and who starters career as a Linux professional.
Content and Summary Who wants to start with beginning in Linux, through this course of 48 lectures and hours of content, you’ll learn all of the Linux Skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Linux Server implementation. Every Section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and Most of the Lectures are having Assignments to test your knowledge.
Starting with an introduction, how to use Linux Instance, Control Instance, basics, and settings, etc.
Learning with these Linux skills, you will be eager to learn other operating systems like Ubuntu, CentOs, Fedora, etc. very quickly that lead you to become a successful Linux professional.
If you really want to learn Linux, This Linux Course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become a strong Linux Professional.
Enroll Now and Start solving your challenge.
Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
What you learn in "Linux tutorial for beginners and Level up your career" applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Kali Linux, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Who this course is for:
People who want to learn Linux
People who have no idea about Linux
People who don’t know what is Linux
People who want to acquire Linux professional knowledge
People who kick start career in Linux
People who want to become a professional on Linux
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Linux
- People who have no idea about Linux
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first to learn.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work using secure operating system.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to strengthen more effective at work.
- Helpdesk team, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn the life-cycle of Linux operating system
- Use Basic Commands to Control Linux System
- Know to Learn the Linux Distributions
- Run Linux Using Virtual box Environment
- How to Install Linux from Scratch
- Remote Connections using Putty with SSH Logins
- Know the Linux Directory Structures
- Applying Basic Commands in terminal
- know-how Self Learning with $man pages
- Assign Permissions of Linux File / Directory
- Finding Files / Directories with pipes
- Transferring Files over the Secure Network
- Learn Write and execute Shell Script
- Using Cron to automate a Job / service
- Installation Software Packages
- First-AID when Linux Server Down
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Knowledge on Computer operating will help you to easily understand the concepts
- Having an idea about operating system functionality
- What are the system components how it will use for Linux system (optional)
- A desire to learn
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Linux Introduction 07:48 07:48
- Linux History Basic 05:30 05:30
Installing Virtual Box on Windows
Installing Red Hat Linux Using .ISO image on Virtual Box
Virtual Box Configuration tips
The Linux Directory Structure
Basic Linux commands
Know How-to in Linux commands
Work with Directories
List Files and Directories and know “LS” output
View text and configuration files using #nano Editor
Editing text files and configuration files using Vi Editor
Graphical editors available on Linux GUI
Commands for Processes and Control jobs
Find Files and Directories with options
Input, Output redirection in Linux
Search Files Using with Pipes
Transferring and Copying Files over the Network
Shell in Linux
Cron Job for Automations
Metla sudha sekharIT Analyst, Instructor and Web Developer
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now