Make your code & programs faster and more efficient by using algorithms. Be very well prepared for technical interviews.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write algorithms out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing algorithms will absolutely help you to excel in technical interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement algorithms in their applications
- Anyone who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Anyone who already knows algorithms but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
What will you learn in this course:
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Create your own, custom, algorithms that can perform whatever functionality you may need
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Algorithms & Course Layout 04:11 04:11
Harmless Ransom Note
Reverse Array In Place
Mean Median Mode
Sieve of Eratosthenes
Max Stock Profit
Eric TraubSoftware Engineer and Instructor
HI! I'm Eric. I currently work as a software engineer in New York City and I have extensive experience working as a teacher, instructing people in a variety of different subjects. I changed my career from teaching to software engineering because of the excitement it brings me and the passion that I have for it. I am lucky enough now to have the opportunity to combine both of these passions - software engineering and teaching!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now