Learn SQL : The Best Way to Learn SQL (From IT Experts)
Learn SQL from Scratch! A Comprehensive SQL Course that You Will Learn SQL Easily with Hundreds of Examples!
Created by Omer Faruk Ince • 40,000+ Students Worldwide, Last Updated 19-Nov-2019, Language:English
☛ Now you are looking at a course that you will really Learn SQL by Coding Easily and Quickly.
☛ This course is not just easily explained, but also explained in detail, and many examples.
☛ Forget about all the trivial courses, articles, or youtube videos.
☛ You are looking at a course that you will buy for thousands of dollars ($$$,$$$) in somewhere else.
☛ I tried to explain the subjects with all the details, and with the maximum number of examples.
☛ What is different in this course? "Professionality".
If you get this course, please try to write and run all the examples with me.
✅ Benefits of Taking This SQL Course:
✔ Knowing SQL can get you a better job or improve the one you have and it provides to earn you $80k-120k in the IT Industry. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the biggest technology companies in the IT industry, and make your software life easier, that's why it's so popular and backed by Oracle.
✔ This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Oracle SQL. I will demystify the query skill and help you understand the essential concepts of how to write SQL codes easily and thinking analytically against the problem in your company.
✔ So you have nothing to lose, sign up now for this course and learn how to write SQL code easily from scratch to master level!
So what are you waiting for then?
Enroll Now and take the first step into Becoming a Qualified SQL Developer!
Who this course is for:
- University or college students
- Graduates or workers
- Intermediates on SQL
- Software developers (like java/.net/python/...) interacting with the Oracle Database
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL
- A Computer Installed with Windows/Linux /OS X
- Using Ability an Operating System
What Will I Get ?
- Write, Read, Analyze SQL queries easily
- Understanding Database Terminology
- Get Any Data from the Database
- Using SQL Functions
- Grouping the Data
- Learn How to use the Subqueries
- Manipulating Data
- Create analytical solutions on any SQL problems
- Restricting and Filtering the Data
- Sorting/Ordering the Results
- Learn How to Join Multiple Tables
- Learn How to Combine the Results using Oracle SET Operators
- Create, Alter, Modify, Drop Your Own Tables
Course Introduction + Welcome
Preparation for SQL Development
Entering the Database
Converting Data & Conversion Functions
Ordering the Results
Group Functions (Grouping the Data)
Grouping the Data (Grouping Multiple Records)
Joins (Combining Data from Multiple Tables)
Query inside a Query (Subqueries)
Combining Query Results (Using SET Operators)
Manipulating and Playing with the Data (DML - Data Manipulation Language)
Manipulating Tables (DDL - Data Definition Language)