Learn SolidWorks video lecture course
SolidWorks – A Powerful 3D design solution for rapid creation of parts, assemblies and 2D drawings.
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -5.5 hours
What we can do with SolidWorks
1. We can make up new parts, assemble them and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies.
2. Further we can assign material to a part and get its mass volume properties.
3. We can test a part or an assembly of moderate complexity under various loading conditions. We can analyze how much the part will bend under what force, how much force it will bear and hence optimize our design for least material required for any specific loading requirement.
4. We can see how the fluid flows through a part or an assembly of part using SolidWorks FloXpress.
5. Other than this, we can analyze the stress behavior of a critical part in motion, calculate various dynamic functions of a part in motion.
6. You can create models of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) using CircuitWorks which function like a real circuit.
7. You can use SolidWorks Costing to work out the cost of production by specifying the costs of materials used and processes applied.
8. Using SolidWorks Design Checker, you can check dimensioning standards, fonts, materials, sketches and other design elements as against the specified design criteria.
9. You can verify whether can part can be manufactured or not using DFMXpress.10. A path of pipes, tubes or electrical cables can be built between components using SolidWorks Routing.
There are many more to explore in SolidWorks.
Why choose for our Video Series?
We cover every possible design element of SolidWorks that is going to be of your use.
In each of our video, we do not put up only the selected parts of the tutorial video. We show you from start to finish giving you the intricate details and showing you how it goes in real life. Any function failure is seen in many of the videos which give you a good idea of what to do and what not to do.
In every video, we start from zero so that you are not hung at any stage of designing without having a clue of getting out of it. Following our video tutorials, you can very easily learn the parts.
We show you the designing of products that are actually accomplished in the design industry. Things are practical, not theoretical. You know what the difference between theoretical and practical one is.
What will you learn in this course:
- What we can do with SolidWorks 1. We can make up new parts, assemble them and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies. 2. Further we can assign material to a part and get its mass-volume properties. 3. We can test a part or an assembly of mod
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge of computer and SolidWorks 2015 software or higher version
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 00:35 00:35
Module 1 Part Sketch
Module 2 Part Feature
Sanjeev is Mechanical engineer with experience 20 years in design using software like Solidworks and Catia and had certified as an expert in using Solidworks and he is a member of the community of professional user of Excel
worked in many positions like manger of Mechanical design engineers and instructor at Dasco Company.
Our students work
with the Best
Very nice course he tech from basics to advance level
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now