Learn SCADA with PLC: Design, Program, Project & Interface
Learn SCADA from Scratch to Advanced (Invensys Wonderware InTouch), Award-winning HMI visualization software
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Considering the industrial automation requirement in MNC companies, I have designed a real-time projects-oriented PLC and SCADA programming course for you. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know. No experience is needed to learn this course because I have started this course from a basic to an advanced level. In this course I have covered the following projects; not only how to make SCADA screens or pages but also how to log or interface the PLC program with SCADA In this course, I’m able to teach you SCADA systems from beginner level to expert.
The students will be able to,
-Learn all SCADA properties (Blink, Visibility, Orientation, Analog Fill Color, Location, Percent Fill, Object Size property, etc.) required for designing project animation.
-Learn project-based on the properties like Pick and Place Object, Water Bottle Filling Plant, Industrial Water Level Management, etc.
-Develop scripts (Window Script, Key Script, and Application Script, etc.) for industrial projects based on PLC programming.
-Learn features of SCADA required for providing additional functions in programming. Learn features of typical SCADA software including Dynamic process graphics, Real-time and Historical trending, Alarms, Recipe Management, Security, Device connectivity, Script for logic development, Database connectivity, and Networking.
-Implement alarm systems (Digital/Analog type alarms) in industrial projects for identifying faults in plants. Learn the use of analog and digital alarms in a chemical plant
-Record the monitored data in the third-party database like an MS Excel application.
-Learn the use of third-party databases and data logging features in projects
-Establish one-way and two-way communication using the database feature of SCADA.
-Design basic and advanced level security systems (Window Security, Group Security, and Application Security) for any industrial projects.
-Monitor the analog parameter in real-time trend and historical trend of SCADA in the form of a graphical presentation.
-Design a new recipe in SCADA using the recipe management feature.
-Interfacing of PLC with SCADA.
-Learn SCADA software for monitoring and backing up large-area production process data.
-Design creative graphics required for projects.
-Learn the use of vector graphics, bitmap graphics, library symbols, etc.
-Identify and assemble the information of physical parameters using SCADA software.
-Visualize and control vital plant processes in real-time.
-Better understand what is occurring in their plants so they can take action when truly needed.
-Detect and troubleshoot problems in their processes.
-Monitor critical equipment and machines starting to degrade so they can be better prepared to repair them when needed.
-Create system diagnostic displays so they can maintain these critical applications more effectively.
This course starts with a basic introduction and ends with 10+ PLC SCADA projects. If you are looking for a course, where you will learn and implement SCADA applications in the real world, then this course is for you! You will get a course completion certificate after completing the course.
What will you learn in this course:
- The course goal is to become an expert and skilled programmer.
- To create real-time industrial animation on SCADA Page.
- To record and monitor appropriate data on SCADA Page.
- To troubleshoot and diagnose industrial problems.
- To implement features of SCADA in industrial projects.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming is needed.
- No experience is needed to learn this course. you will learn everything you need to know.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Name 00:17 00:17
- Introduction to Course 05:44 05:44
- Introduction to SCADA Software Part-I 03:14 03:14
- Introduction to SCADA Software Part-II 02:02 02:02
- Opening process of SCADA software 05:20 05:20
SCADA terms and their utilisation in animation
Display and window creation in SCADA Page
How to import images from internet and available system into SCADA Page?
Move object in horizontal, vertical and inclined direction using Location property of SCADA
LOHATE AJAYYour dream starts here because we build the foundation
Mr. Ajay Lohate, Expert in Industrial Automation.
- 7+ years of experience in industrial automation as a 'Project Engineer' and 6 years of teaching experience
- TeacherOn Instructor.
- Owner of the Infinity Automation Institute (IAI), through which we are providing online training on industrial automation. (2000+ students benefited.)
- Students from 109 countries are taking advantage of my online industrial automation courses.
- Providing online training on real-time industrial automation and its programming to the industrial person as well as to the students of 5+ different countries (India, USA, Russia, Nigeria, Nepal, etc....)
- Expert in Allen Bradly PLC, Delta PLC, Gefanuc PLC, Siemens PLC (S7-300, S7-400), Mitsubishi PLC, Delta HMI, Allen Bradley HMI, Wonderware In-touch (Scada), Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) S7-1500, AutoCAD Electrical, etc.
- Submitted a research proposal to Dassault Systèmes based on industrial automation and am working on patents related to VAWT.
- Session chair for the IFERP International Conference.
- Hands-on workshops were conducted for 20+ different industries.
- Hands-on workshops conducted for educational institutes: 15+ educational institutes
- Worked on 10+ different real-time projects in the industrial sector as a project engineer.
- Awarded by the Best Research Paper and Best Session Paper, which were based on industrial automation.
- Globally certified Microchip Internship Trainer of EduSkills conducted by AICTE
- Worked for the Centre of Excellence (CoE) in automation and control.
- International conference/journal publication in the industrial automation sector: 6.
- Consultancy-based training programs: 5.
- International collaboration with the industrial persons in Russia, USA, etc. for designing the PLC, SCADA, and HMI-based projects and also provided training to them on the same technology.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now