Learn Python from zero to professional with projects
Become a MATSER in python in very short period of TIME
For beginners in Programming, you might be confused to start what course first, but now it is time to say GOODBYE to all your confusions.........
Because now we are going to start PYTHON...
It is as Easy as Efficient while learning Python.
* In this course first you are going to learn all the basics about Python.
* From the basics, we will go to the Advanced level of Python.
* In Advanced Python we are going to learn how the actual A. I (artificial intelligence) works.
* After that deeper we will learn about Machine Learning.
* Then about DJANGO and WEBDEV using Django.
* Also we will learn, how to do some projects in python.
* Will also make you a master in programming.
* After this course you will be ready with all your stuff for any coding interview.
* Our course will contain all the basic levels of Python programming and the Ecosystem combined with Python.
* All the IDE's used to run our python code.
Often, programmers fall in love with Python because of the increased productivity it provides. Since there is no compilation step, the edit-test-debug cycle is incredibly fast. Debugging Python programs is easy: a bug or bad input will never cause a segmentation fault. Instead, when the interpreter discovers an error, it raises an exception. When the program doesn't catch the exception, the interpreter prints a stack trace. A source-level debugger allows inspection of local and global variables, evaluation of arbitrary expressions, setting breakpoints, stepping through the code a line at a time, and so on. The debugger is written in Python itself, testifying to Python's introspective power. On the other hand, often the quickest way to debug a program is to add a few print statements to the source: the fast edit-test-debug cycle makes this simple approach very effective.
What will you learn in this course:
- making projects
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer
- Will to learn
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Python
- What is Python 15:15 15:15
- Founder of Python 06:15 06:15
- Uses of Python 15:58 15:58
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Python 09:12 09:12
Lists and Tuples
Dictionaries and Operators
Making Calculator (Simple Project)
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
OOP(Object Oriented Programming)
MONESH VENKUL VOMMIFull Stack Developer | Programmer
Looking forward to work in companies and extend my vision on Technology through working on Real World projects and to bring out of a purpose of myself towards the world.
I have worked in various companies and looking forward to become an Instructor. I like to explore new things in various different fields like Hacking, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and many more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now