Learn Python From Scratch With Lots of Examples and Projects
Python 101 - Learn Python Core Programming from scratch With Notes, Examples/Projects of Python beginner friendly course
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2.5 hours
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language.
It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming.
Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
Best part of this course is No prior programming experience is required.
This is the course, I wish I had when I was trying to learn Python Programming.
This course has notes, video tutorials as well as python project codes to practice.
Python is one of the most powerful yet simple to learn programming languages in the world.
What makes python stand out from other programming languages in its simplicity.
Python is mainly used for Web Development, Game Development and Software projects.
Who this course is for:
- This Python 3.8 course is specially designed for newbies who are not familiar with Python
- Someone who cares about Notes as well as want to write cool programs
- Anyone with a passion to learn something new in coding
- Intermediate level programmers who are looking to get a clear view of the complex concepts of Python Programming
- This course is probably not appropriate for you if you're an expert programmer and looking for advanced Python concepts
What will you learn in this course:
- Master all the basics of Python 3.8 Programming
- Write programs using Python 3.8
- Develop Program Solving Ability
- Learn the basics by using real-world examples
- Create a simple Even number game
- Learn all Python basics such as variables, functions, conditionals, loops, text processing, file processing, lambda function, recursive function and more.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Internet to learn
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Python 3.8 For Beginners
- Python Introduction and Run First Program 08:43 08:43
- Basic Terminology - Python 05:06 05:06
- User defined functions in Python 02:52 02:52
- Comments and Doc Strings in Python 03:15 03:15
- Numeric and bool data type in Python 02:38 02:38
- Dictionary Data Type in Python 07:01 07:01
- Set data type in Python 06:40 06:40
- String Data Type in Python 05:55 05:55
- List data type in Python 11:52 11:52
- Tuple data type in Python 04:29 04:29
- Arithmetic Operators in Python 03:45 03:45
- Comparision Operators in Python 02:31 02:31
- Assignment Operators in Python 03:34 03:34
- Bitwise Operators in Python 07:39 07:39
- Logical Operators in Python 03:02 03:02
- Membership and Identity Operators in Python 03:21 03:21
- Input function in Python 01:56 01:56
- If Statement in Python 07:41 07:41
- File Handling in Python 07:39 07:39
- For Loop in Python 09:46 09:46
- While Loop in Python 03:18 03:18
- Recrusive Function in Python 04:16 04:16
- Lambda Function in Python 02:36 02:36
- Exception handling in Python 02:12 02:12
- Notes and Projects
Extra Content : Learn More about Python
Subrat Kumar Das
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now