Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional front end web developer here!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We've decided to take it a step further with our Front end Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that's where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn't as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this course?
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of this app.
2. How to make the app pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
and last but never the least
By the end of the course, you'll be one stop closer to creating front end web apps like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps and games.
How is this course designed?
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I'll explain how the app works, it's various features and what we'll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: Every professional developer writes algorithms before creating a software or game. We'll be writing the a step by step algorithm for our app, and I'll be explaining what we'll do in every step.
Module 2: I'll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our app, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 3: Here, we'll "beautify" our app. We'll be using CSS elements to give our game colors and styles. At the end of this module, we'll have a Drawing/Paint web app that'll look like the final result, albeit one that dose not draw on the canvas yet.
Final section: Finally, I'll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the app further and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and if you know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of front end web app development!
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand the basics of HTML5 & CSS (I'll explain the concepts as we code the project)
- Know how front end web app development works by building this project
- Create step by step algorithms for projects before turning them into codes
- Improve your logical problem solving skills
- Improve your front end design and development skills
- Create HTML5 skeletons of web applications
- Design web applications with various CSS styling concepts
- Get a foundation in HTML canvas concepts
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You can come to this course with absolutely no coding knowledge. I explain everything you need to create your very first web app.
- A PC or laptop to practice what I teach
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 07:30 07:30
Algorithm of the game app
HTML5 Building Blocks of the App
Styling the Drawing/Paint app - achieving the final look
[OPTIONAL] HTML5 Canvas Basic Concepts (related to this project)
DigiFisk (Programming is fun)Hands-on practical training | Programming courses
Welcome to DigiFisk!
Here at DigiFisk, we aim to make programming fun and interactive for students.
If you're tired of boring theoretical classes, then you've come to the right place.
We start off with basics/beginner courses in a particular programming language or field, and continue on with a number of real-world project-based classes to equip you to thrive in the real world.
Our lectures tend to be very detailed. We leave nothing out, so beginners and advanced programmers alike can learn something from each of our courses.
Enjoy your journey into the fascinating world of programming with DigiFisk! We'll see you inside. :)
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now