Lean Masterclass: Become a Certified Just-In-Time Specialist
Become a Certified Just-In-Time Specialist program, I'm going to teach you both the theory of Just-In-Time as well as its practical applications.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you a working professional, tired of your monotone schedule, want to improve your work environment and make a distinguished mark in front of your boss and senior management? Are you a Quality Professional who is looking to advance your process improvement skills by adding Lean Just-In-Time Certification to your arsenal of technical qualification? OR are you a fresher who is looking to enhance your resume and stand out of the competition by adding core process improvement and change management expertise to your skill set?
If so, this is the course for you.
In this Lean Masterclass: Become a Certified Just-In-Time Specialist program, I'm going to teach you both the theory of Just-In-Time as well as its practical applications. This is the only course that covers everything about Just-In-Time. This program covers the Just-In-Time road map comprehensively, knowledge of which is needed for you to be successful in the competitive market.
This is also the only Lean Just-In-Time course that gives you an in-depth understanding of the several Just-In-Time tools and techniques, its history and its practical application in the real world situations. At the end of the course, you will be able to streamline your business process, minimize inventory levels and eliminate waste by using Just-In-Time techniques and will master the skills to improve your business process.
Let's first understand What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in the recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including: Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, and much more.
Now what is Just-In-Time?
Just-In-Time is a critical Lean tool, in fact it is one of the two pillars of the Toyota Production system, the other one being Jidoka. The Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing system is a planning system for manufacturing processes that minimizes the availability of material inventories at the manufacturing site to only what, when & how much is strictly necessary. The Just-In-Time (JIT) system is an integrated set of activities designed to achieve high-volume production using minimal inventories; raw materials, work-in-process, ﬁnished goods and other consumable goods.
Do You Want to become a Certified Lean Just-In-Time Specialist?
If yes, then you've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Just-In-Time Specialist Program. This Just-In-Time Specialization Training provides you a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive and implement Just-In-Time within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Just-In-Time Specialist
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Opportunities to reduce Inventory Levels in Your Business Process
- Drive Cost Reduction by reducing Inventory and improving Supplier Ties for Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Just-In-Time Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Just-In-Time Thinking
- Deliver Reduction in Cycle Time by Executing Just-In-Time Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Just-In-Time
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add a Lean Just-In-Time credential to your resume
- Get access to 65+ downloadable resources and 1.5+ hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Just-In-Time?
- What are the Key Components of Just-In-Time?
- What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System?
- What are the 7 Steps to Implement Just-In-Time in your Organization?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Just-In-Time System?
- How does Just-In-Time System Eliminate Waste?
- How do Suppliers & Customers Work Together using Just-In-Time?
- What are the Applications of Just-In-Time in Service Industry?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing Just-In-Time
- There entire course is divided in 13 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 60 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case studies and an activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities taught in this training
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 60 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Just-In-Time Specialist
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 60 lectures, over 65 supplemental resources and with multiple case-studies, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean Just-In-Time practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Just-In-Time Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean Just-In-Time project
…this complete Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
What is Just-In-Time?
- Course-Promo 04:03 04:03
- Welcome to the Course 05:20 05:20
- Just-In-Time - Toyota Case Study 05:24 05:24
- Section Introduction 00:47 00:47
- What is Just-In-Time? 02:21 02:21
- History of Just-In-Time 04:12 04:12
- The Concept of Just-In-Time 01:42 01:42
- Activity: Just-In-Time Introduction 00:40 00:40
- Activity Solution: Just-In-Time Introduction 02:03 02:03
- Section Conclusion 00:34 00:34
What is the Key Component # 1 of Just-In-Time?
What is Key Component # 2 of Just-In-Time?
What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System? - Part 01
What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System? - Part 02
What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System? - Part 03
What are the 7 Steps to Implement Just-In-Time in your Organization?
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Just-In-Time System?
How does Just-In-Time System Eliminate Waste?
How do Suppliers & Customers Work Together using Just-In-Time?
What are the Applications of Just-In-Time in Service Industry?
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now