Leadership Mastery with Carol Marzouk
Learn to become a powerful leader by examing the way you communicate, behave, and approach relationships in the workplace with expert executive leadership trainer Carol Marzouk.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
It’s true. The world is becoming more technologically advanced with machines, remote work, and AI replacing human interaction. And when human interaction is minimal, human relation skills also start to diminish. Leadership, as a human relation skill is no different.
Now more than ever in a world that is more socially responsible, and attune to the sensitivity of others, strong leadership is vital. We need new leaders that understand this change and are prepared to tackle these issues in the workplace.
So, who are you – as a leader? In this Leadership Mastery course, you’ll find out just who that person is as you learn what your true strengths and weaknesses as a leader are. Then, you’ll tackle concepts that will help shape and mold your strengths, and soften your weaknesses, through the understanding of human behavior, motivation tactics, conflict resolution, and effective communication.
What will you learn in this course:
- Which behaviors, if I stop doing, will elevate my personal brand and leadership today?
- How can I give and receive feedback in a way that builds relationships?
- How can I adopt the Super Leader Attitudes and reframe my limiting beliefs?
- Which communication approach do I take based on what I want the outcome of the conversation to be?
- What do I need to change about how I lead in order for them to change how they show up?
- How to say "No" without using the word "No" when appropriate
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Requirements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Leadership Behaviors Holding You Back
- Ever Met THIS guy? 03:04 03:04
- Start Doing 03:52 03:52
- Stop Doing 04:16 04:16
- Throwing Grenades: Giving Feedback 04:21 04:21
- Use Your Legs: Receiving Feedback 03:09 03:09
- This is your Brain on New Habits 03:19 03:19
- What Do I Do Next? 01:11 01:11
- Course Materials
Preventing Your Brain From Short Circuiting
Using Body Parts to Communicate
Getting Your Employees to Move It!
Conflict that Builds Instead of Destroys
How to Say No Without Saying No
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now