Insights, Models and Application
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -5 hours
This course on Leadership Excellence will give a detailed understanding of the Concepts, Models, Tools and their application for any individual to be successful in a leadership position.
This course will Introduce you to the practical application of various leadership concepts at the workplace and will help you choose the right leadership style while managing people. It will introduce you to the common mistakes that managers and leaders make and how to avoid them.
The course will clarify the Difference between a Manager and a Leader and how one can transition from a being a Manager to being an effective leader.
Models such as the Leadership Grid, Action Centered leadership, Golden circle, the 5 levels Model by maxwell, Transactional, Transformation and Servant Style, will be covered along with various other inputs.
Throughout the course, you will come across several interesting insights that will help you in refining your leadership approach. I have tried to keep the content absolutely simple and straightforward and have explained everything in a very simple language. I have tried to highlight the practical aspects so that it helps you understand the application of every concept, theory or model at your workplace.
Course content includes:
- The need for Leadership skill
- Competence of a Leader
- Evolution of the Leadership approach over the years
- Becoming a New Age Leader
- Leader’s approach for achieving performance: 3P model
- Grid Model of Leadership
- Action Centered Leadership
- Concept of Skill-Will for Performance
- Golden Circle model by Simon Sinek
- Five Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Transactional and Transformational Leadership
- Servant Leadership and its Application
- Accountability, Responsibility, and Authority
- Leadership Styles- Autocratic, Democratic, Delegative Style
- Importance of Empowerment
- Coaching: GROW Model
- Feedback Guidelines
- Difference between a Manager and a Leader
- Traits and Characteristics of effective leaders
The course will give you various practical insights, tips, and guidelines to enhance your leadership skill.
Enroll to this course on Leadership skills and embark on the journey toward being a world-class leader.
What will you learn in this course:
- Understanding the Essentials for one to Become an excellent Leader
- Know the Key characteristics of a Good Leader
- Understand models on People Management and their application
- Learn how to keep people Motivated, Excited, Engaged, and Committed on the Job.
- Learn how to Coach your people
- Understand how to transition from being a Manager to being a Leader
- Know how to give developmental feedback to people
- Use the Right Management style based on the Situation
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Prerequisites.
- It would be more relevant to those who are in Managerial Roles or have people or teams reporting to them.
- It would also help anyone who would be getting into a Managerial role in future.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Leadership 03:35 03:35
Overview: The Emergence of Management and Leadership
Need for Leadership Skills
Competence Required by a Leader
Becoming a New Age Leader
Leader's approach in creating performance from teams and Individuals
Leadership Grid Model
Action Centered Leadership
Leader's role in building Competence and Commitment in People
Transactional Leadership, Transformational Leadership and Servant Leadership
Leadership Principles : Accountability, Responsibility and Authority
Golden Circle Model by Simon Sinek
Tannenbaum Schmidt Continuum model and the three Leadership Styles
Importance of Empowerment
Five Levels of Leadership - John Maxwell
Guidelines on giving Feedback
Leadership Traits and Characteristics
Manager Vs. Leader- Part I
Manager Vs. Leader- Part II
Sachin Karve is a Leadership Trainer and an experienced Quantum Energy Healer based in India.
As a leadership Trainer, Sachin has 27 years of corporate experience, has trained at more than 150 corporate clients and more than 30,000 people have attended his training programs on Management and leadership skills.
As a Quantum Healer, Sachin has treated more than 3000 people across the globe suffering from various health issues. He has authored a book 'Instant Healing for Self and Others' using which thousands have learnt the skill of Healing and have been able to successfully treat self and others.
Sachin is a Mechanical Engineer and MBA Marketing with near to three decades of experience. He has his own consulting and Training firm offering training to corporate clients.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now