Laws of Motion
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Famous Newtons three Laws of motion explaining definition, calculation and character of force. Most important topic of fundamental Physics which principles are required in almost all chapters of Physics.It is integral part of class XI CBSE or 1st year of Junior college.
Students of class XI (1st year) . Students who are preparing for different competitive exams like NEET, JEE, NDA, various Olympiads or any examination.The examples also make general knowledge of happenings in our day to day life and the nature.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Laws of Motion
- Laws of Motion - Introduction 11:46 11:46
- Laws Of Motion - First law the law of Mertia 18:57 18:57
- Laws of motion - Second law Momentum 13:08 13:08
- Laws of motion - Second Law Force Calculation 15:22 15:22
- Laws of motion - Second Law Impulse Impulsive 21:48 21:48
- Laws of motion - Third Law 13:50 13:50
- Laws of motion - Conservation Of Momentum 18:12 18:12
- Laws of motion - Balanced and unbalanced Force 11:48 11:48
- Laws of motion - Equilibrium of Forces 15:59 15:59
- Laws of Motion - Tension 24:11 24:11
- Laws of Motion - Force in Spring 19:35 19:35
- Laws of Motion - Friction 09:35 09:35
- Laws of Motion - Friction Types 08:12 08:12
- Laws of Motion - Static Friction 12:13 12:13
- Laws of Motion - limiting Friction 12:56 12:56
- Laws Of Motion - Calculating Limiting Friction 08:16 08:16
- Laws of Motion - Angle of Friction 06:52 06:52
- Laws of Motion - Angle of Repose 08:13 08:13
- Laws Of Motion - Friction On Inclined plane 22:33 22:33
- Laws of Motion - Friction By Wall 09:49 09:49
- Laws of Motion - Kinetic Friction 16:37 16:37
- Laws Of Motion - Gravitational Unit of Force 06:11 06:11
- Laws Of Motion - Force in Circular Motion 10:47 10:47
- Laws Of Motion - Bending Of a Car On a Plan Turning 12:12 12:12
- Laws of motion - Bending Of a Cycle On Turning 12:18 12:18
- Laws of Motion - Banking Of Road 24:19 24:19
- Laws of Motion - Speed of Car on Turning 11:25 11:25
- Laws of Motion - Exercise – 1 05:54 05:54
- Laws of Motion - Exercise – 2 03:43 03:43
- Special Case 1 Motion with Pulley 12:39 12:39
- Laws of Motion - Weight in Lift 17:40 17:40
- Laws of Motion - Lift of Rocket 14:08 14:08
- Laws of Motion Exercise - 3 06:31 06:31
- Laws of Motion Exercise - 4 09:00 09:00
- Laws of Motion Exercise - 5 12:57 12:57
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now