- Keys and Key Store
- Java Cryptography - Keys
- Java Cryptography - Storing keys
- Java Cryptography - Retrieving keys
- Java Cryptography Resources
- Java Cryptography - Quick Guide
- Java Cryptography - Resources
- Java Cryptography - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Java Cryptography Tutorial
The Java Cryptography Architecture (JCA) is a set of APIs to implement concepts of modern cryptography such as digital signatures, message digests, and certificates. This specification helps developers integrate security in their applications.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to make them understand the basics of JCA. All the examples are given using the Java programming language therefore, a basic idea on Java programming language is required.
For this tutorial, it is assumed that the readers have a prior knowledge of Java programming language.