Java Training Program
Learn core Java concepts and enhance your prgramming skills with this course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This is a foundation-level course for individuals looking to get up to speed on Java. For compliance reasons, as well as to get a general idea of the concepts, practices, and tools involved in practicing Java, this course is an ideal starting point for you.
This java training program focuses on how to set up JDK, commonly encountered errors, Java API documentation, Primitive Data Types, Types of control structures, Java Keywords, User-Defined Classes.
Compelling value propositions
In addition to the really well-structured yet not-too-overwhelming content structure, this course aims to alleviate some of the most common issues encountered in taking up online self-paced courses by
a) leveraging our pool of subject matter experts and instructors to answer every course-related question within one business day, and
b) committing to a course update frequency of at least 1 update every six months.
This course covers the basics of Java as applied. Among other things, it aims to make you cognizant of the following:
Enhanced For Loop
Command Line Arguments
Types of Operators
The import and the Package statements
The Scanner Object and the Next Xxx() Methods
Included in the course
- 1 business day’s turn-around-time to resolve all your queries by our experts
- Updates to our course content every 6 months
- 4+ hours of video lectures
Who this course is for?
Anybody interested in understanding the basics of java concepts.
What will you learn in this course:
- To set up JDK on Mac and Windows machines.
- To understand Java API documentation, classes, constructors, and methods.
- To know accepting inputs and primitive data types.
- To understand operators and control structures.
- To understand strings and arrays.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no prerequisites. Anybody interested in understanding the basics of java can take this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Your First Java Cup
- Introduction 09:17 09:17
- Setting Up Your JDK on Your Mac 06:27 06:27
- Setting Up Your JDK on Your Windows Machine 10:43 10:43
- Your First Java Program - Hello World 11:36 11:36
- Commonly Encountered Errors 16:55 16:55
- Practice Triangle 1 06:25 06:25
- Practice Triangle 2 10:20 10:20
- Recap: Your First Java Cup 01:51 01:51
API Documentation, Classes, Constructors and Methods
Accepting Inputs and Primitive Data Types
Operators and Control Structures
Strings and Arrays
GreyCampus Inc.EdTech platform
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now