Java AWT Programming Project
Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exists today, key concepts Java programming,
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Java AWT Programming Project
If you want to construct any kind of GUI Application for yourself or to sell to your clients, this course is highly valuable for both personal and professional use. The course was designed with the assumption that you have little or no prior experience of Java; as a result, we went over the fundamentals of Java before moving on to the AWT API. The course has very little and only necessary theory, and the majority of the time is spent on hands-on learning, so you will learn directly by executing the programs and will become an expert in coding while also designing GUI applications. This course is explained in detail. After completing this course, you will be able to comprehend Java programming with ease. As a result, this course goes over each subject in depth and focuses on breaking down topics with clear examples. As a result, it is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn Java programming and does not require any prior programming experience. If you want to be a Java professional, you must have a deep understanding of programming fundamentals and other features in your code. This is possible if you have answers to a few questions, such as what the feature is about. Once you understand this, you will be a Java expert. The main aim of this course is to illustrate what functional programming with java is by using a basic and easy-to-understand example, as well as to show you how to use it in real-world software development.
Skills You Will Master:
- Sub Multi TextFields – In this section we will learn a text field is a simple text control that allows the user to enter a limited quantity of text. The text field fires an action event when the user indicates that text entering is complete typically by pressing Enter.
- Checkbox – In this topic we will learn, to make a checkbox, utilize the Checkbox class. It’s used to turn a feature on (true) or off (false).
- Menu Bar Window Listener – In this section we will see that the class that wants to handle window events either implements this interface (and all of its methods) or extends the abstract WindowAdapter class.
- Words Count Swing App – In this topic we’ll use swing with Java to make a simple word count app. We will count the words in the text field and change the color of the text in this app.
- Calculator App – In this section we will be using Java programming to create a simple calculator to perform basic arithmetic operations.
What will you learn in this course:
Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exist today Java.
Obtain the key concepts of Java programming that will also apply to other programming languages
Learn Modern Java programming rather than an obsolete version of Java that most other courses teach.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Java Developer
- Anyone who is worried of not being a fantastic coder and wants to construct any GUI application in Java.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 09:38 09:38
Adding Multi using Textfields
How to Enable Checkbox
Creating Checkbox Group
Example on Choice Example
Adding Events in AWT App
Creating a Text Field
Creating Menu Bar
Mouse Listener events & Mouse Dragging
Words and Character Count
Changing Color of Text
Creating Calculator Application
Eduolc offers a continues stream of authentic content. Every course comprises a series of learning material created in high-quality videos. Eduolc is committed to building the best learning experience to bring world class training content and best learning practices delivering to students and professionals.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now