Ionic & Angular JS: Principles Of Mobile and Web Development
Learn how to use Ionic, a framework that is supported on all major platforms and powers applications around the world
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn about the fundamentals that make the amazing applications we use on a daily basis on devices from mobile phones to tablets. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to all the crucial Ionic AngularJS tools.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Web design and development
Cross platform development
Ionic is a very popular responsive mobile framework, many applications use Ionic and AngularJS.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create applications
- Beginners looking to learn the fundamentals of mobile development
- People wanting to learn Ionic
- People wanting to learn AngularJS
- People wanting to learn MVC (Model View Controller) development
- Anyone looking for a quick reference/reminder to Ionic
What will you learn in this course:
- Create cross platform applications
- Advanced mobile development
- Create mobile applications
- MVC (Model View Controller) development
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of Ionic programming
- Learn AngularJS
- Basic mechanics of mobile development
- Understand the fundamentals of programming
- Passion for mobile development/programming
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Setup & Testing
- Setup 12:40 12:40
- IOS Debug 04:53 04:53
- Testing For Desktop & Android 10:48 10:48
Frahaan HussainCEO and Lead Developer at Sonar Systems
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you. I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming. I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now