Introduction to STM32 - 32-bit ARM-Based Microcontroller
32-bit Microcontrollers are rolling the world, Now is the time to start moving from 8-bit low speed to the giant ARM
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3.5 hours
>>> 32-bit Microcontrollers are rolling the world, Now is the time to start moving from 8-bit low speed to the giant ARM ST Microelectronics is launching a new, low-cost course on the STM32 ARM-based microcontroller.
The course is a compact and practical introduction to the world of 32-bit control microcontrollers. You will learn the basics and the fundamentals of ARM architecture, the operating system environment, and syntax.
Why you should take this course?
- This course will provide you with a comprehensive and simple introduction to the ARM architecture and the operating system environment as well as the syntax and the ARM instruction set.
- Software and hardware features
- The course is divided into eleven parts: Getting Started, The World of STM, Development Boards, Introduction to ARM World, ARM Cortex M4, Download and Install Software Requirements, STM32 Naming, and Pinout, STM32 Registers, Development Tools, Application Examples, Practical Walkthrough: STM32 Development Board, Coding STM32 via Cube-Mx, and Basics of C Programming.
- The first part should be understood by anyone who has programmed a microcontroller before. It provides a foundation for understanding the rest of the course. The second part introduces the various hardware modules that make.
Why you should Learn How to Program STM32?
This microcontroller contains an ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with FPU and up to 256 Kbytes of operational memory. It features analog performance in three voltage domains, 12-bit ADC resolution, programmable glitch filters, two 12-bit DACs, two comparators, and various peripherals.
STM32 series have some good options that can make them a good candidate for a project :
The STM32 is a very powerful and versatile microcontroller.
It comes in many different boards and packages, so the user can find the one that best suits their needs. With such versatility, projects for this microcontroller can be grouped into two categories: basic and advanced. Basic projects are simpler to put together and don't require extensive knowledge of programming or debugging, while advanced projects take more time and care to complete successfully. Structure and operation
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve his embedded systems skills be moving from 8-bit Microcontrollers to 32-bit Microcontrollers
- Anyone looking to learn ARM and RISC Based Microcontrollers
- STM32 Geeks
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbies & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in learning ARM architecture with a low budget STM32 solution
What will you learn in this course:
- Things you must know about Embedded Systems, STM32 and ARM
- Program STM32 Effectively
- ARM Architecture
- Create a fully functional Project in no Time
- STMicroelectronics and the STM32 platform
- The World of STM32
- STM32 Key Features
- STM32 Applications
- Provide an overview of STM32 MCU family.
- The NUCLEO-L476RG Development
- STM32 Development Board
- ARM Cortex M-4 Architecture
- ARM Cortex M-4 Memory Maps
- Development Board
- Cortex Overview
- Low Power Operation
- Safety Features
- The Flash Module
- Application Examples
- Practical Walk through showing the famous STM32 Development Board
- Download and Install STM32CubeMX Development Environment
- Download and Install Arduino and Configure it for STM32 Microcontroller
- How to Write you first code
- Boot loader and how to upload it to STM32 Board
- Uploading your first code to STM32 Board
- Blink an LED
- Code Structure explained
- Advance coding examples
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Basic Knowledge of Programming
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction 06:40 06:40
- Things You Must Know 04:42 04:42
The World of STM
Introduction to ARM World
ARM Coretx M4
Download and Install Software Requirements
STM32 Naming and Pinout
Practical Walkthrough: STM32 Development Board
Coding STM32 via CubeMx
Basics of C Programming
Bonus Lecture: Gifts, Coupons, and More.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now