Introduction to Python: A Practical Approach
Learn Python easily and unleash the power of Python coding using Real life examples and Practice activities
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to this course.
Python is one of the most popular and fastest-growing programming languages in the world. It's used for all sorts of tasks including web programming and data analysis; and it's emerged as the language to learn for machine learning. That popularity means that python developers are in demand and python programming jobs can be lucrative.
These are all great reasons to learn how to program in Python. This module will provide an introduction to using Python to build an app that can be a starting point for becoming a Python programmer.
Why You Should Learn Python?
Easy to learn.
Supports quick development.
Large standard library and active community.
Useful for a wide variety of applications.
You’ll learn how to:
Explore the choices available to run Python apps
Use the Python interpreter to execute statements and scripts
Learn how to declare variables
How to take input and convert it
How to send output in more than one method
Build a simple Python app that takes input and produces output
Build a simple Calculator using Python
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects using Python. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
What will you learn in this course:
- Explore the choices available to run Python apps
- Use the Python interpreter to execute statements and scripts
- Learn how to declare variables
- How to take input and convert it
- How to send output in more than one method
- Build a simple Python app that takes input and produces output
- Build a simple Calculator using Python
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:30 02:30
- Why Python 02:52 02:52
- Download and Install Python 12:02 12:02
- Hello World and Help Function 08:51 08:51
- Variables and basic data types in Python 12:28 12:28
- Commenting your code 06:58 06:58
- Reading keyboard input 10:59 10:59
- Exercise - Build a program to say Hello 04:49 04:49
- Exercise Build a simple calculator app 07:34 07:34
- Conditional Statement 14:31 14:31
- Loops For Loop 14:23 14:23
- Loops While Loop 07:36 07:36
- Exercise UserName and Password 05:16 05:16
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now