Introduction to Cybersecurity
Understanding digital risk assessment, risk controls, and incident management
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -58 mins
In this self-paced course, you'll learn about the core principles driving modern cyber security operations. This course covers performing comprehensive risk assessments for your infrastructure, developing protocols for risk control, and building effective plans for incident management and recovery. It includes video presentations, exercises, learning checks and links to resources.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for:
- IT project managers looking to plan more secure deployments
- System administrators looking to improve the security of their infrastructure
- Application developers and admins responsible for infrastructure health
- Individuals exploring a career in cyber security
What will you learn in this course:
- Identify the greatest threats to your IT systems
- Perform a risk assessment that's specific to your infrastructure
- Understand the principles involved with applying risk controls to your systems
- Understand the principles involved with incorporating external and internal security audits
- Develop a full incident management plan
- Create an incident recovery playbook
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No pre-requisite knowledge or skills are needed for this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Implementing Cyber Security Tools and Methodologies
- Introducing the Cyber Security Problem 05:05 05:05
- Extra Credit
Identifying the Modern Threat Environment
Understanding Incident Prevention
Preparing for Incident Response and Recovery
Utilizing Resources and Opportunities
David ClintonLinux System Administrator, AWS Solutions Architect, and Technology Content Provider: technology books and courseware
David Clinton is an AWS Solutions Architect and a Linux server administrator. He has written about and published training material (including books with Wiley/Sybex, Bootstrap IT, and Manning, and online courses on Pluralsight and Udemy) for many cutting edge technology subjects including Linux systems, Cloud Computing (in particular Amazon's AWS), container technologies like containers, data analytics, and DevOps tools.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now