Integral Calculus Jee Main/Jee Advanced Maths
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Hindi
The Course will cover Integral Calculus, Indefinite Integration, Definite Integration, Area Under the Curve and Differential Equations.
What will you learn in this course:
- helpful for Jee Main, Jee Advanced, Bitsat, engineering entrance exams
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Mathematics of 9th and 10th std level, Trigonometric ratios and identities, differential calculus
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Indefinite Integration Part - 1 13:39 13:39
- Indefinite Integration Part 2 22:08 22:08
- Indefinite Integration Part - 3 23:18 23:18
- Indeifnite Integration Part - 4 17:58 17:58
- Indefinite Integration Part 5 16:51 16:51
- Indefinite Integration Part - 6 14:00 14:00
Area Under the Curve
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now