Insurance- Principles and types (Business Services) Class XI
Principles of Insurance, Life insurance- meaning, importance and main elements of life insurance contract
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -39 mins
1. What is the meaning of Insurance?
2. What is the need of insurance?
3. What are the 7 Principles of Insurance?
4. Insurance is a contract of uberrimae fidei. Explain.
5. What is meant by material fact in insurance?
6. The insured must have an insurable interest in the subject matter of insurance. How insurable interest is normally established?
7. What is meant by the Principle of indemnity in insurance?
8. What is the meaning of Proximate cause in insurance?
9. What is meant by AOG (Act of God) perils?
10. What is meant by subrogation in insurance?
11. When the Principle of Contribution is applied in insurance?
12. What is meant by Principle of Loss Minimization?
13. What are the various functions of insurance?
14. How does insurance promote economic development of the country?
15. What are the two types of insurance?
16. What are the three broad types of general insurance?
17. What is the meaning of Life Insurance?
18. What is meant by premium?
19. What is the meaning of policy?
20. What is the importance of life insurance?
21. What are the main elements of a life insurance contract?
Whether insurable interest in case of life insurance must be present both at the inception and maturity of the policy? Discuss.
Life insurance is not a contract of indemnity. Discuss.
24. What is meant by Whole life policy?
25. What is the benefit of Annuity Policy?
26. What is the clause which makes child endowment plant unique?
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to learn about Principles of Insurance and types of Insurance
What will you learn in this course:
- What are the seven basic principles of Insurance?
- What are the main elements of a life insurance contact?
- Life insurance is not a contract of indemnity. Discuss.
- Whether insurable interest in case of life insurance must be present both at the inception and maturity of the policy? Discuss.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No skills, experience or equipment required. You will learn everything you need to know.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:01 02:01
- Meaning and Importance of insurance 04:41 04:41
- 7 Principles of Insurance 14:50 14:50
- Functions of Insurance 03:13 03:13
- Life insurance- meaning, importance and main elements of life insurance contract 14:20 14:20
Prabh Kirpa Classes
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer Solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now