Innovation in Instructional Design
Create attractive pedagogical projects and innovative corporate virtual environments.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In recent years, many educational proposals have moved to virtual environments. Likewise, many companies have moved much of their interaction to virtual environments. If interaction through an interface (computer or telephone) is part of our daily life, it also generates fatigue, demotivation, and isolation.
In this course, we will address the fundamental neurocognitive parameters to transform virtual interaction into an attractive and motivating process.
- The brain needs certain requirements to interact with virtual landscapes. In this course, you will learn the neurobiology behind an interface.
- The areas of the brain that scan an interface for information and orientation
- How to redesign virtual environments so that the brain can interact without disruption
- How emotions influence the approach to an interface.
- How to redesign a cycle of pedagogical experiences in virtual environments
- How to apply multiple innovative textual codes to display attractive content
- How memory operates in the consolidation of learning
- How to motivate creativity and production of people in virtual environments
- How to plan virtual sessions to obtain maximum attention and production performance
In addition to the design of educational environments, we will also present the same parameters in the creation of virtual workspaces.
How to support hybrid corporate interrelationships with new instances of interaction
How to distribute the dimensions of the corporate approach to enhance people's performance in virtual environments
The course provides eight formulas for design, nine downloadable guides for implementation, and two worksheets for planning.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn how the brain navigates an interface.
- Design stimulating and engaging virtual learning environments.
- Provide secure and reliable virtual networking processes.
- Design a virtual platform for hybrid corporate cultures.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No special technical expertise is required. Anyone interested in understanding neuroscience innovations in virtual interaction can understand the contents of the course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Following the Brain's Tracks to Innovate
- Intro + Topics 03:57 03:57
- Brain + Interface 02:53 02:53
- Brain + Interface - Application 02:37 02:37
- Circle + Experience 03:44 03:44
- Planning Worksheet 02:43 02:43
Keeping Attention and Attractiveness
Designing innovative learning activities
Planning an engaging virtual lesson
Creating a virtual corporate platform
Closing the Course
I am a Psychologist Ph.D. in Communication and a Master in Cognitive Neuroscience. My passion is to create processes so that people can grow in organizations. My work focuses on emotions as a frame of reference for personal transformation and collective development. I research the neurobiology of emotions brought to educational processes and work environments.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now