Human Resource Management (HRM) and Strategic HR
Learn the difference between HRM and Strategic HR
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Students will be introduced to concepts and practices of human resources, strategy, and with a particular emphasis on the difference between traditional and strategic hr and how it affects the firms. Topics range from the evolution of hr, reflecting on the past, present, and future of hr, and how a manager can operate differently if adopting human resource management (HRM), or strategic human resource management (SHRM) approaches. Also, the document attached in this course can guide students on what competencies are required for which level, earn certifications, and can boost their career growth in HR.
If you don't know about hr or management concepts don't worry I got you! Will start from the basics, and learn together.
Little about me that I am also learning about the new practices, and developments in the HR field by doing certification from the University of Toronto. So will also share it with you guys as well.
What will you learn in this course:
- The course will provide you with a basic understanding of Human resources, and Strategic HR concepts. You will hold a good understanding of the differentiation of these concepts.
- You will learn how HR evolved over the past decade, present, and future of HR.
- As a manager, you will learn the practicality of these concepts and can apply them in your work settings.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- This course is a beginner-level course. The terms related to Human Resources (HR) and Strategic HR will be introduced in this course.
- The course doesn't require any prerequisites.
- All you need to bring enthusiasm, and interest to learn HR basic concepts, and models.
- Rest don't worry I am here to help you.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction-Overview 01:52 01:52
S2: Human Resource Basics
Strategic Human Resource Management SHRM
HR and Strategic HR
Exploring cases- Practical Implementation
Hey. My name is Tayyaba. I am a person who likes to explore and learn new skills. I believe if you stop learning you start decaying from inside.
The purpose of my life is to spread positive energy with those who are affiliated with me in any sense and live my life with integrity and values. I have done MSc in Business Administration with an HR major, and currently working on a research paper that will reflect on emotional Intelligence.
Also, love to share my knowledge and experiences with others.
I try to thrive to my full potential and help others to do so to the best of my knowledge, and I will try to improve myself every day.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now