Human Resource Management Competency Development
Complete guide applicable to any industry for managers at any level: with downloadable resources & assignments
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4 hours
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
- All the basic functions and skills required for the People Management role.
- Transform your People and Human Resource management efficiency for the current business climate
- Get access to recommended templates and formats for common HR processes.
- Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different HR practices with useful forms and frameworks
- Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks of the Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, assessment, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Manager with HR knowledge and skills. Learn skills in performance management, recruiting, hiring, L&D, employee relations and HR strategy
Management of talent in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge of Talent Management, People Management, Employee Development, Performance Management, Reports-Analytics and Employee Relations.
The course includes multiple Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment, film study and assignments to nurture and upgrade the HR skill.
In the first part of the course (Section 1-10), you’ll learn the most common human resource management processes like Recruitment, T&D, PMS, Employee Management, work and schedule Management and HR Policy.
In the middle part of the course (Section 11-14), you’ll learn how to better manage develop competency, manger career progression or implement discipline and documentation related the human resource. You will also learn the skills required for a HR or People Management function with downloadable resources and applicable articles.
In the final part of the course (Section 15), you’ll develop the ability analyze and solve Human Resource and People Management issues or scenarios with assignments related to Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development and Practice tests. You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
What will you learn in this course:
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM.
- Learn the Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management, Motivation, ER, Operation, Policy and Compensation Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Learn about the Skills required for Manager’s to manage the Human Resource with case studies, quizzes, assignments and Course works.
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the HR processes if you are managing a Team.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion.
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should have an interest in People Management
- An interest in Human Resource Management
- Be interested in leadership and Management
- Have an interest in Business
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to the Course 07:56 07:56
- Certification in Human Resource Management Competency Development structure
Employee Onboarding and Orientation
Work and Schedule Management
Firing and Separation
Reward and Recognition
Competency Development and Succession Planning
Career Progression Management
Documentation and Records Retention
Downloadable Resources and Templates
Abhisek GuptaHR Leader, Author, Leadership & Management Coach
Around 14 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
- UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
- YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
- LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
- Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
- Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
- Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now