HTML for Beginners : Learn HTML from Basic
Learn Basic HTML Code (For Beginners) And Build And Edit HTML Web Pages Easily And Quickly
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Learn the Basics of HTML Code So That You Can Edit HTML Easily.
If you want to set up any type of webpage or landing page, you absolutely must know HTML.
This course expose you to better tricks on how to be a web developer. You will learn from the basic.
Learning just the basics of HTML code will allow you to create hyperlinks that link to other websites, add pictures, format your fonts and text, and make your content far more search engine friendly.
Even when you encounter site builders or content management systems like WordPress, you will still need to know basic HTML code.
The truth is that compared to a lot of other languages, HTML is the easiest to learn.
So now is your chance - if you’ve always wanted to build web pages, but were intimidated by the code, this course will help you learn the basics so that you can survive and even thrive in the online world.
It's time to start, right?
Let's do this!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Web Devlopment
- Students who want to make a website
- Students interest in web design
What will you learn in this course:
- You will get a complete idea about HTML.
- You will learn how to design a webpage.
- You can make the structure of any website or webpage.
- HTML is the first step for creating any website or webpage and you will know all about HTML in this course.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Requirements: A Laptop or a Desktop
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
HTML from Basic
- Welcome To The Course 00:26 00:26
- Introduction To HTML 04:17 04:17
- HTML Structure 03:19 03:19
- HTML Heading 01:44 01:44
- Paragraph, br & hr tag in HTML 03:55 03:55
- Space & pre tag in HTML 02:38 02:38
- Comments in HTML 00:56 00:56
- Attribute in HTML 04:56 04:56
- Id & Class in HTML 01:31 01:31
- Link & Images in HTML 02:00 02:00
- Audio in HTML 02:59 02:59
- Video, Super & Sub Element in HTML 02:48 02:48
- How to make a Text Bold or Italic in HTML 01:27 01:27
- List in HTML 04:25 04:25
- Table in HTML 05:05 05:05
- Form in HTML 02:27 02:27
- Label & Text Input in HTML 01:43 01:43
- Radio Button in HTML 01:54 01:54
- Check Box in HTML 01:36 01:36
- Nmber & Date in HTML 01:14 01:14
- Drop Down List, Textarea, Field Box & Legend Element in HTML 02:40 02:40
- Button in HTML 00:58 00:58
RANJIT HALDARComputer Science Specialist
I am a confident person; my experience has been in teaching several subjects for several years.
My strengths are, disciplined, prepared, friendly with new technology, friendly with students, a good environment creator, and motivator.
I try to make my lessons as real and relevant as possible.
I try to make lessons fun and engaging.
I try to help my students get the highest grades possible.
I try to respect and listen to my students.
I am always learning new and better ways to present material from my students, administrators, and fellow teachers.
I also continue to learn within the content area I teach.
As far as describing myself as a teacher honest, straightforward definitely not politically correct, opinionated, open minded to new ideas all of which I also encourage my students to be in my class.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Good job !
It is a great experience since I have been learning
very nice my confussion is clear
Thank you. Explained clearly but I there's no certificate.
I learn a lot from this introduction to html
I do really like the way the tutorial is prepared. It is easy and well explained. Thank You. I will advance other courses too.
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now