HR Department of One
Mastering HR as a Department of One: Maximize Your Impact:
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
Currently, the sole HR practitioner running the HR department for an organization is becoming common. The position will vary from an HR leader to an HR generalist, but their role is the same, to provide HR service to all employees and to manage HR functions in the organization.
This course is about understanding important knowledge in HR and critical skills in managing work alone and becoming an attentive and helpful HR person. The information gained in this course will help you improve your role as the only HR person in your organization, And will also help you build the credibility and confidence to be more productive at work.
This course aims to help you to
- manage HR in an organization in terms of performing HR functions and handling employees
- understand the knowledge that is crucial to enhancing your function as the sole HR representative at your organization.
- learn the skills you need to succeed as a one-person HR department
- build the credibility and confidence you need to be more productive in your career
- manage the constantly shifting, expanding work and how to balance the workload of the human resources department
This course is for Human Resources professionals, administrative assistants, small business owners, office managers, supervisors — anyone who handles the one-stop HR department on their own! Whether you're new to the job or have a few years of experience, let’s join this course so you can take control of your HR Department of one with the skills, and confidence!
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand the role of the sole HR representative at the organization
- Understand the knowledge that is crucial to enhancing your HR function
- Understanding important skills in managing work alone and becoming an attentive and helpful HR person
- Build the credibility and confidence you need to be more productive in your career
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic understanding of HR functions and processes
- Familiarity with employment laws and regulations
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
HR Department of One
- Definition of HR Department of One 04:57 04:57
- Reasons for hiring HR 07:21 07:21
Recruitment and Onboarding
Employee Health and Wellness
Empowering Diverse Culture
Maintain Office Relationship
Stepping up to strategic role
Fiyarni PamuntjakThe beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you
Hello! My name is Fiyarni Pamuntjak, an HR Enthusiast who has been working in the HR area for almost 20 years in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, heavy equipment, insurance, legal consultants, and communications consultants all of which are global organizations. My last position was Head of HR in a global Communications firm.
I have a passion for the HR field and this Udemy platform allows me to share the best practices from what I’ve experienced while carrying out the HR function in the organization, especially in the areas of Recruitment, Training & Development, and Organizational Development. I am also a certified trainer in soft skills areas with years of experience in delivering offline training.
I hope that my course will be useful to help you do better in your job thereby growing your skills, increasing your confidence, and enhancing your career. Let me know if you have any other topics you need to cover. In addition, constructive feedback will certainly be very useful for me to improve in the future.
Thank you and enjoy your learning journey.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now