How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional
In this Course you will learn how to Master Soldering in no Time
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
What students are saying:
David Elsbree says, "This course is exactly what I was looking for, I have some hobby experience soldering, but found that it is difficult to find good information about tools and very little about "how to"."
Kenneth Long says, "Good, covers the very basics of soldering."
Welcome to this course.
1.5 Hour of HD Content | 1 Hour of Practical Videos | 1500 Students
STOP Wasting Time, Money and Effort on Bad Soldered boards, Start Solder correctly to have a long lasting Fully functional Board.
Ever Wondered Which Soldering Iron is right for you?
Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn't look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn how to master soldering, and use the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
Learn how to choose the right soldering Iron
Learn how to change the soldering Iron tip head
Learn what is the best solder out there, and why it is the best
Learn how to clean your soldering Iron
Learn how to extend soldering Iron life span
Learn what are the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
Learn the difference between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
Basic soldering is a skill that's easy to learn and not hard to master.
It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of soldered situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips and solder to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Good luck, and remember....
Good soldering takes practice!
Warning :You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.
What will you learn in this course:
- Choose the right soldering Iron
- Choose the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Choose the best solder out there and why it is the best
- Clean your soldering Iron
- Change the soldering Iron tip head
- Extend soldering Iron life span
- Get your own Soldering tools that are right for you
- Solder Correctly following The right steps to an excellent soldering
- Set the right heat, solder and tools to be a soldering professional
- Differentiate between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Electronic devices
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:03 03:03
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- Course Contents 04:46 04:46
Things you need to know about Soldering
Cleaning Your Soldering Iron
Tips and Tricks
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now