- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to show a figure that has been closed in Matplotlib?
To show a figure that has been closed in Matplotlib, we can create a new Canvas Manager and store the previous figure into a new Canvas figure.
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Create a new figure or activate an existing figure.
- Create x and y data points using numpy.
- Plot x and y data points using plot() method.
- Close the current figure where the plot has been plotted.
- Now, store the previous figure in a new Canvas figure.
- Set the Canvas that contains the figure.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True fig = plt.figure() x = np.linspace(-10, 10, 100) y = np.sin(x) plt.plot(x, y) plt.close(fig) new_fig = plt.figure() new_manager = new_fig.canvas.manager new_manager.canvas.figure = fig fig.set_canvas(new_manager.canvas) plt.show()
- How to modify a Matplotlib legend after it has been created?
- How to show multiple images in one figure in Matplotlib?
- How to show that regular language is closed under the complementary operation?
- How to verify an exception that has been thrown in unit testing C#?
- How to show that the regular language is closed under the complementary operation?
- How to show that each MySQL enumeration has an index value?
- How do I show the same Matplotlib figure several times in a single IPython notebook?
- Show that the set of recursive languages is closed under reversal?
- Has there ever been a battle of books?
- Change figure size and figure format in Matplotlib
- How to retrieve XY data from a Matplotlib figure?
- How to position and align a Matplotlib figure legend?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- How to check which key has been pressed using jQuery?
- How to set the current figure in Matplotlib?