How to Say No Without Saying NO!
Learn to master the art of interpersonal tact, and saying "No" without saying "No" from expert executive leadership trainer Carol Marzouk.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
It's not just people-pleasers that find it difficult to say "No". We all do. Depending on the situation, the person, the reason. We get into sticky situations, we have something to lose, we don't want to disappoint, make others feel bad, and a myriad of other reasons. It costs us our mental and physical health to say yes when we want to say "NO!".
This course takes illuminates why it's in your best interest and the other person's best interest for you to say "No" when it's feasible and HOW to powerfully say it without saying it, in a way that is suitable and effective for both parties.
What will you learn in this course:
- How can I manage all the noise in my brain that gets in the way of my being my best?
- What can we do about our false assumptions, judgments, and perceptions that keep getting in the way of reality?
- How can I adopt the Super Leader Attitudes and reframe my limiting beliefs?
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Reqirements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
SAYING NO - TACTICS AND TECHNIQUES
- NO Is Sometimes The Safest Word 02:29 02:29
- The Biggest Mistakes People Make 02:41 02:41
- Why Is It So Difficult To Say NO? 03:23 03:23
- How To Say It Without Saying It 07:16 07:16
- It Is Your Responsibility 00:53 00:53
- What Do I Do Next? 00:42 00:42
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now