How to Read Electrical Diagrams | Wiring Diagrams Explained
Reading, Following and Fault Finding of Electrical/Wirings Diagram Projects Theoretically and Practically/Control Panels
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -53 mins
In this course, I explained how to read and follow the Electric and Control Panel projects drawn with EPLAN, and thus to solve the malfunction of the system.
I explained how the materials used on the board work and in which situations they react, so you can easily understand the logic.
I have prepared a course where we see how AC distribution, DC distribution is done on the project, how it is followed practically on the Board, and how we read and follow many projects like this, as well as how it works by following it practically on the board. I hope you will be interested.
I have four courses with Turkish content. But I have presented the information to you by recreating it in order to publish it in the world language. In my course, I showed you how to read and follow electrical projects. At the same time, I explained practically on the boards. How to read a project when you finish this course? You will learn how to follow them. You will learn how to read projects drawn with. You will see what the symbols in the electrical project mean and how they are used.
What will you learn in this course:
Students who will enroll will learn what is listed below and more.
- They will be able to learn how to solve faults by reading and following the Electrical and Control Panel Project.
- They will be able to learn to follow and read the project practically on the board.
- They will be able to read electrical diagrams.
- They will be able to read wiring diagrams.
- They will be able to control panel wiring diagrams.
- Will learn to read automation projects
- They will be able to learn the properties of the materials used on the board and what they do.
- They will be able to learn AC and DC energy supply projects
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No electrical experience is required. You will learn everything you need to know.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
How to Read Electrical Diagrams
- How to Read AC Distribution Wiring Project? 17:24 17:24
- How to Read Thermostat and Hydrostat Wirng Project in Control Panel? 07:33 07:33
- How to Read Lighting Wiring Diagram in Control Panel? 08:33 08:33
- How to Follow The Applied Project On The Control Panel? 06:11 06:11
- How to Read DC Distribution Wiring Diagram ? 10:57 10:57
- Lesson 5: How to Follow the Apllied DC Distrubition Project in Control Panel? 03:09 03:09
Ahmet Burak SANLAV
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now