- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to determine if C# .NET Core is installed?
The following options are for dotnet by itself. For example, dotnet −−info. They print out information about the environment if not installed it will throw error.
Prints out detailed information about a .NET Core installation and the machine environment, such as the current operating system, and commit SHA of the .NET Core version.
Prints out the version of the .NET Core SDK in use.
Prints out a list of the installed .NET Core runtimes. An x86 version of the SDK lists only x86 runtimes, and an x64 version of the SDK lists only x64 runtimes.
Prints out a list of the installed .NET Core SDKs.
Prints out a list of available commands.
- How do I know if Python has pandas installed?
- Determine if File or Directory is hidden in Java
- Determine if a String is a legal Java Identifier
- 8085 program to determine if the number is prime or not
- How to determine if a variable is 'undefined' or 'null'?
- Java Program To Determine If a Given Matrix is a Sparse Matrix
- Upgrading SAP .NET Connector from .NET 2.0 to .NET 3.0
- How to delete an installed module in Python?
- How to get installed windows update using PowerShell?
- What is Kestral C# Asp.net Core?