How to Communicate Your Vision and Values
A course for leaders on how to get to where you want to be
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Customer loyalty is highly dependent on the values and intentions of a brand, just as much as employee loyalty is highly dependent on the values of the company and leaders they work for.
The best starting point for those company values to develop are within both your mission statement and vision statement. These statements are the core to your company ethos: They explain precisely what you strive to achieve, what you believe, and your long-term aspirations.
In this course, we explore how to develop a mission statement and vision statement, and the differences between the two. You will then learn how to effectively communicate your vision to both your consumers and your workforce, helping you to achieve your core values and create a powerful company that everyone is proud to associate with.
This course covers the following:
The difference between a mission statement and a vision statement
How to write a mission statement
How to write a vision statement
How to communicate your vision effectively
What will you learn in this course:
- The difference between a mission statement and a vision statement
- How to write a mission statement
- How to write a vision statement
- How to communicate your vision effectively
- How to develop a business vision based on your core values
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- An interest in business
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:08 03:08
- What is a vision statement? 03:25 03:25
- Writing a mission statement 07:05 07:05
- Writing a vision statement 07:05 07:05
- Communicating your Vision Statement 14:27 14:27
- What if you're not the leader of your company? 03:07 03:07
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now