Heart Attack and Diabetes Prediction Project in Apache Spark (Machine Learning Project)
Disease Prediction 2 Projects in Apache Spark(ML) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) Community edition
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Apache Spark Project - Heart Attack and Diabetes Prediction Project in Apache Spark Machine Learning Project (2 mini-projects) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) (Community edition Server)
In this Data science Machine Learning project, we will create
1) Heart Disease Prediction
2) Diabetes Prediction
using a few algorithms of the predictive models.
Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
Launching Spark Cluster
Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
Real time Use Case
Create a Data Pipeline
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
Data exploration using Apache Spark
1) Heart Disease Prediction using Decision Tree Classification Model
2) Diabetes Prediction using Logistic Regression Model and One-vs-Rest classifier (a.k.a. One-vs-All) Model
A Real time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will implement Spark Machine Learning Project 2 Mini Projects in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition server)
- Launching Apache Spark Cluster
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Create a Data Pipeline
- Real-time Use Case
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Apache Spark basic and Scala fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics along with Machine Learning basics
- Following browsers on Windows, Linux or macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 05:05 05:05
Heart Disease Prediction Project
Diabetes Prediction Project
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now