GRE Prep Course
Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the GRE
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -12 hours
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the GRE. Now, you can get the same preparation in an online course.
Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GRE math.
Verbal: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GRE problems solved to solving them on your own.
What will you learn in this course:
- Although the GRE is a difficult test, it is a very learnable test. GRE Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of the GRE and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- This is a comprehensive and rigorous course. Thirty-seven chapters provide a thorough review of all the math, English, and writing you need for the GRE. The course contains all the text from the 600-page book GRE Prep Course, so it is fully self-contained. You will not need to get any outside materials for the course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to the GRE
- About This Course 1 00:35 00:35
- About This Course 2 00:35 00:35
- About This Course 3 00:25 00:25
- What Does The GRE Measure 1 00:37 00:37
- What Does The GRE Measure 2 00:45 00:45
- Format of the GRE 1 00:11 00:11
- Format of the GRE 2 00:22 00:22
- Experimental Section 1 00:35 00:35
- Experimental Section 2 00:23 00:23
- Experimental Section 3 00:27 00:27
- Experimental Section 4 00:15 00:15
- Research Section 00:12 00:12
- Computer Based Test and the Paper Test 00:39 00:39
- Pacing 1 00:35 00:35
- Pacing 2 00:24 00:24
- Pacing 3 00:29 00:29
- Scoring the GRE 00:26 00:26
- Skipping and Guessing 00:39 00:39
- The '2 Out of 5' Rule 00:32 00:32
- Computer Screen Options 1 00:35 00:35
- Computer Screen Options 2 00:24 00:24
- Test Day 00:38 00:38
- How to Use This Course 1 00:30 00:30
- How to Use This Course 2 00:33 00:33
- Questions and Answers 1 00:36 00:36
- Questions and Answers 2 00:31 00:31
- Questions and Answers 3 00:10 00:10
Math Section - Orientation
Substitution - Quantitative Comparisons
Substitution - Plugging-In
Hard Quantitative Comparisons 1
Hard Quantitative Comparisons 2
Geometry - Extreme Cases
Fractions and Decimals
Ratio and Proportion
Exponents and Roots
Sequences and Series
Probability and Statistics
Verbal Section - Orientation
Reading Comprehension Introduction
The Six Questions
The Three-Step Method
Nova's Courses are written and created by world-leading test-prep publisher Nova Press. They are built on the best-selling Prep Course series of books. With top-selling status and ratings on Amazon, millions of students, and rave reviews, Nova Press has been a leader in test preparation for over 25 years.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now