GPS Tracking - Setup own GPS Server with android & iOS Apps
GPS Tracking for Dummies - Quick Guide to Setup your own Open Source GPS Server, Android and iOS Clients & Tracking Apps
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
In this course, I will take you to a journey where you can configure your own GPS server and configure your clients, so that you can track your client devices using your GPS server. And it doesn't matter if you have no prior experience in this field.
If you are a business owner trying to track your assets or if you are a business owner who is trying to track your employees or may be you are a technical person who wish to start your GPS server as a service and provide this service to your customers this course is for you.
I am sure that by the end of this course, you will feel a pride of accomplishment, when you see your devices, your
client devices moving across the screen in the map.
And by the end of this course we will be providing with an experience certificate which will prove a very high value for your career if you are actually dealing with location based applications.
So see you soon in the class room. Let's start the art of tracking!
What will you learn in this course:
- Enthusiasts or Business owners who want to understand and start your own GPS service
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge to use Internet and a medium configuration computer. Having an iOS and Android phone will be added advantage
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction and Table of Contents 04:38 04:38
- Overview and the Working Concepts of GPS Technology 07:32 07:32
- Ubuntu VPS Server Setup in Amazon Web Service (AWS) 11:33 11:33
- Traccar 4.x (Latest Version) - Installing GPS Server in AWS (Steps Attached) 12:44 12:44
- Traccar 3.x (Previous Version) - Installing GPS Server in AWS (Steps Attached) 12:20 12:20
- Installing and Configuring Traccar GPS Client for Android and iOS Devices 10:34 10:34
- Installing and Configuring Traccar GPS Manager for Android and iOS Devices 04:24 04:24
- Quick Tip: Enable Google Maps 01:20 01:20
- Getting Familiar with a Vehicle GPS Device 04:13 04:13
- MySql Database Change (mysql_db_change) 05:02 05:02
I am a pioneering, talented and security-oriented Android/iOS Mobile and PHP/Python Web Developer Application Developer offering more than eight years’ overall IT experience which involves designing, implementing, integrating, testing and supporting impact-full web and mobile applications.
I am a Post Graduate Masters Degree holder in Computer Science and Engineering.
My experience with PHP/Python Programming is an added advantage for server based Android and iOS Client Applications.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now