Google Image SEO
Google Image Search engine optimization (SEO)
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -40 mins
In this course you will learn 3 new ways to get traffic to your website:
- You will be able to rank every one of the pages on your website a little higher by doing correct SEO tagging of your images.
- You will be able to rank in image search, and get traffic from Google image search.
- You will understand how image size inside your web pages effects the image rendering, and you will be able to make ideal social media posts that render perfectly no matter which social network you are posting on, and by rendering perfectly, you'll have a nicer post which gets more engagement and more traffic to your website.
UNDERRATED BUT POWERFUL
When you hear people talk about SEO, they rarely mention image-SEO. This is great because it isn's as crowded as some of the other SEO fields and it is less competitive, which is good for us.
I hope to see you in the course. Sign up today and let's get started.
Who is the target audience?
- This is ideal for website owners who want to get more traffic to their website
- Anyone interested in Google image search
- People who already put care into the images they use on their website to get more bang for their buck from the images
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Introduction 01:13 01:13
Image On-Page Optimization
Images for Social Media
Google's Best Practices
Additional Image Resources
Billy McDanielOnline Instructor for Video Game Development
I started on my creative journey over 35 years ago as a musician. Through the decades, I have picked up a wide variety of skills, with over 20 years as an accomplished website developer, programmer, graphics artist, photographer, journalist, published author, video game developer, 3D modeler and animator!
I have done lots of work for a wide variety of business over the years. In the past decade, I have taken to Unity for game development with six games published on Steam so far. I'm very excited to be a full time game developer, and equally pleased to pass down some of my knowledge to you!
My friends describe me as a highly driven individual with a wide range of skills, capable of doing anything. I describe myself as curious, intuitive and above all.. honest.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now