Google Cloud Platform Developer Bootcamp (Part 1 of 2)
Google Cloud Platform Developer Bootcamp
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Why Google Cloud Platform?
According to Global Knowledge’s Survey for 2018 a GCP Cloud Professionals had the highest salary at $139,529. Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings.
A Professional Cloud Developer builds scalable and highly available applications using Google recommended practices and tools that leverage fully managed services. This individual has experience with next generation databases, runtime environments and developer tools. They also have proficiency with at least one general purpose programming language and are skilled with using Stackdriver to produce meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
This course is meant to be a course developed to be targeted for taking the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer Exam. Content is fresh and has been customized for the exam materials.
It would be expected or at a minimum to have experience with Google Cloud and be a developer. Course has compressed the study objectives listed by Google Cloud and we have taken the Cloud Developer exam. The exam is very challenging and will challenge the "average" developer in many respects but mainly around how well you understand GCP best practices and services.
GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Cloud Developers
- Existing Data Engineers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as SQL and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Taking the GCP exam and need to get certified Quickly...
What will you learn in this course:
- Preparing for Cloud Developer Certification exam.
- Student wants to learn Google Cloud platform to develop and deploy applications on Google Cloud.
- Understand Google Compute Services to deploy applications
- Use of different databases in programming
- Google Network, Security , APIs , Deployment Manager, Cloud Build CI and CD
- Cloud Repository, Container Registry , Developer Tools
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should be software developer, Programmer
- Basic Concepts of Cloud will be good to understand but not necessary.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Professional Cloud Developer Bootcamp Course
- Welcome and Course Introduction 04:28 04:28
- Course Overview 02:22 02:22
- Course Prereqs 00:51 00:51
- What is a Google Cloud Developer? 03:10 03:10
- Cloud Developer Exam Objectives 05:07 05:07
Google Cloud Platform Review
Cloud Developer Exam Objective Coverage
Building and Testing Applications
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now