Geometry for entrance and competitive exams
A comprehensive course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
- Geometry is one of the most important topics.
- In entrance exams like CAT /GRE/GMAT, and Competitive Exams like Bank P.O and Clerk/ SSC/CRT, Geometry topic is the key topic.
- In this course the following sub topics have been discussed comprehensively
- Lines , Angles
- Triangles: Basic Properties, Types of triangles, Basic proportionality theorem, similarity and congruency of triangles, Orthocenter, Centroid, Incenter, Circumcenter
- Quadrilaterals: Quadrilateral, Cyclic Quadrilateral, Trapezium , Parallelogram, Rhombus, Rectangle and Square.
- Mensuration: Two-dimensional figures and three-dimensional figures
What will you learn in this course:
- This course is ideal for those who are appearing for entrance exams and who want to learn Geometry in the limited time that they have. This course is also well-suited for those who want to revise all the key concepts and practice examination level questions in a short span.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Since I am covering the topic right from the basics, there are no prerequisites.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Intro 03:11 03:11
- Lines 06:02 06:02
- Types of angles 09:59 09:59
- Polygons 05:35 05:35
- Introduction-Practice Questions-Part1 08:20 08:20
- Introduction-Practice Questions-Part2 07:42 07:42
Srinivasa Rao Gorantla
•For the past 25 years, I have trained thousands of students in Quantitative Aptitude for CAT / GMAT/ GRE® and competitive exams like Bank PO & Clerk/ Staff Selection Commission Exams/ CSAT/CRT and other exams
•I have 30,000+ hours of classroom teaching experience.
•I have more than two decades of experience in training faculty members, at India's leading test-preparation institute.
•I have more than two decades of experience in training students for Group Discussions & Personal Interviews.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now