G Suite Google Docs Introduction
The class is designed for beginner Docs users, such as new employees being onboarded to G Suite
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
The class is designed for beginner Docs users, such as new employees being onboarded to G Suite, or students looking to sharpen their Docs productivity skills.
If you are a Google G Suite user - don't miss this amazing course - packed full of top tips - resources and how to demos for Google Docs. If you are new to Google Docs or have been using Google Docs for years and want to take your experience to the next level, this course is for YOU!.
Use Google docs to the max - with all the options. G Suite Google Docs is designed for collaboration and the end user in mind, making it easy to work seamlessly online, save versions, compare documents, speech to text features, create and add images, allowing the user to make use of all the power of the many G Suite apps.
- The course will demo the best practices with useful tips on how Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically and more.
- See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat and ask questions through including comments. Provide edits and how to handle suggestions. Unlimited revision history, auto save of work.
- Works with all popular file types learn how to Export your work in all the popular formats - (.docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format.)
- You decide who accesses the documents and what rights they have.
Please note that you must have a G Suite Account in order to use Google Docs. The course provides tips and demos features of G Suite Google Docs.
Taught by a Google Developer Expert for G Suite - ready to help you learn and answer any questions you might have.
- Get started with Google Docs
- How to use Google Docs
- Create, find, or download a file
- Share files from Google Drive
- Print or change page setup
- Switch to Google Docs from Microsoft Word
- Learn what's new in Google Docs
Amazing tips and demos of how to use G Suite Google Docs - with G Suite Google Docs you can Create and edit documents right in your browser or work across your devices.
Perfect for sharing and collaborating - Google Docs offers unparalleled collaboration options.
This course is perfect for G Suite Users to become more familiar with Google Docs.
- Google Docs course will demonstrate some of the top features and functionality you can do with Google Docs.
- Formatting and settings styles for content
- Creating a quick table of contents
- Adding footnotes and page numbers
- Creating hyperlinks and bookmarking between content sections
- How to use tools to accelerate your docs content, voice typing, translate and so much more
- How to use Docs to collaborate with others, work together online. Sharing of work, comments, chat, suggestions, working at the same time with multiple users, revision history and more.
- Converting Word to Docs and using MS Word online
- Best practices and suggestions
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
All about Google Docs
- G Suite Google Docs 02:25 02:25
- Introduction to Google Docs 03:56 03:56
- PDF sign using Google Docs 03:15 03:15
- Open and Get Started with Docs 08:48 08:48
- Docs Dashboard Help 05:38 05:38
- Download and save Docs 08:26 08:26
- Collarboration and Sharing Docs 08:47 08:47
- Versioning View Edit Modes 05:52 05:52
- Page Setup and Print 04:53 04:53
- Edit Options and Quick Menu 05:41 05:41
- Format Text Styling Options 07:48 07:48
- Page Line Spacing 02:27 02:27
- Adding Footnotes to Doc 03:30 03:30
- Insert Images Textbox 06:11 06:11
- Drawing Image Options 13:03 13:03
- Google Docs Links 04:01 04:01
- Version Control 05:10 05:10
- Formatting Options Docs 05:07 05:07
- Insert Tables Docs 03:30 03:30
- Insert Charts Docs 04:37 04:37
- Table of Content Outlines 04:09 04:09
- Tools to increase Productivity 12:55 12:55
- Special Characters 01:40 01:40
- Google Docs and Drive 08:01 08:01
- View Menu Docs 03:03 03:03
- Keyboard shortcuts 02:39 02:39
- Common Addons 04:26 04:26
- Summary Overview of Google Docs 08:53 08:53
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now