Full Oracle SQL tutorials
Oracle 12c Tutorial
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course offers you an introduction to the Oracle Database technology.
Completing this course will equip you with essential SQL skills. Some of the tasks you can do with these skills include querying single and multiple tables, inserting data in tables, creating tables, and querying metadata.
You will gain an understanding of RDBMS. You are also introduced to Oracle SQL Developer and SQL*Plus as development environments used for executing SQL statements, and for formatting and reporting purposes.
What will you learn in this course:
- Prepare for Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites required only your interest in Coding
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- SQL Introduction 01:15 01:15
Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
Restricting and Sorting Data
Using Single-Row Functions
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
Using Set Operators
Managing Tables Using DML Statements
Introduction to Data Definition Language
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now