Front End Web Development Bootcamp - Build a Twitter Clone.
If you want to learn how the most popular and widely-used websites are created, then this is the right course for you.
Throughout the course, we are going to build a clone of Twitter. The project will be created based on:
3. CSS Flexbox
4. CSS Grid
Before building the project, you will be able to go through the crash courses of all the mentioned technologies. We will start with HTML and CSS. After completing the following sections:
HTML Crash Course
CSS Crash Course
We will build three different pages of Twitter - Main Page, Login Page and News Feed Page based on HTML and CSS. After that, comes:
DOM Crash Course
Finally, we will make our project fully responsive on different screen sizes, so, you'll be able to master the Responsive Web Design.
If you have any questions throughout the course, then feel free and post them in the Q&A section, you will get fast and helpful answers.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have zero experience in programming
- Students who have the basic knowledge of Front End Web Development and want to develop their skills
- Students who want develop Web Design skills
- You will start from Basics of HTML and learn things like: Basic HTML Document, headings, paragraphs, lists, links, images, forms and much more.
- You will learn about the basic concepts of CSS: selectors, colors, text formatting, backgrounds, positions, pseudo-elements and classes, shadows and more...
- You will get deep understanding of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn how to manage the layout of you web page based on CSS Grid
- You will be able to build UI of Twitter based on HTML and CSS
- You will learn about how to interact with HTML document using Document Object Model
- Finally we will make the project fully responsive on different screen sizes
- Text Editor
- Modern Web Browser
- No prior knowledge is required