French for Everyone - From 0 to 100
Learn French by focusing on real-life situations to get from beginner to advanced
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Everyone wants to go to Paris or learn the "language of love", but most people do not know where to start. I am Andrei, and I am going to be your instructor for this course. Here, I provide you with a structured way of learning French, with real-world examples as listening, reading and writing exercises.
This course addresses a wide range of topics in the field of French pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary in order to give you a clear understanding of the French language and how it can be used in a variety of contexts. You will learn:
To verbalize your own thoughts and opinions in French like a pro
To react in certain situations, whether they are work-related situations such as writing a proposal, an email, a message or a letter or simply bonding with your French speaking friends over a beer or a coffee
Particularities of French culture, accents, common mistakes and how to avoid them
Different idiomatic expressions which will help you speak your mind like a native
What certification exams you can take, the expectations and how to prepare for them
This course is one of the most extensive courses you will find out there and it is brought to you by a DELF accredited teacher so you have an 100% guarantee that even if you are a complete beginner, at the end of the course you will reach intermediate or even advanced level WITHOUT FAIL.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn French Pronunciation Rules
- Acquire a very good understanding of the French grammar and how to use it in different situations
- Learn vocabulary from diverse fields in order to be able to start writing and talking freely in French even if it is for travel or for work
- Be able to start and maintain a conversation in the French language on any given topic
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The only prerequisite for this course is knowledge of the English language since it is taught in English.
- This course is made for all type of students. Be it a complete beginner who wants to learn everything from scratch or a more experienced user who wants to review some concepts, this course is for you.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:30 01:30
- Course structure
- Where to? 02:08 02:08
Grammar & Vocabulary for beginners
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now