- Freestyle Skiing Tutorial
- Freestyle Skiing - Home
- Freestyle Skiing - Overview
- Freestyle Skiing - Equipment
- Freestyle Skiing - Basics
- Freestyle Skiing - How to Ski?
- Freestyle Skiing - Variants
- Championships & Champions
- Freestyle Skiing Useful Resources
- Freestyle Skiing – Quick Guide
- Freestyle Skiing – Useful Resources
- Freestyle Skiing – Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Freestyle Skiing Tutorial
Freestyle skiing is a game of speed and height. This game is played on a large snow field. A player needs to move down along a ramp like structure known as inrun. The player has to jump out of it with as much power as possible and need to fly along the steep hill. It comprises of moguls, cross, aerials and many other styles. This tutorial will guide you with some basic know-how about Freestyle Skiing. Though the “how to play” section is not detailed enough, yet is sufficient enough to supplement the necessary etiquettes about this game.
This tutorial is aimed at giving fundamental knowledge to a person as to how they can perform Freestyle Skiing successfully. The chapters will have step by step illustration and guidance which will help the beginners build basic understanding about this game.
If you have passion and eagerness to learn this game, this tutorial will serve as vital reference material.