Forms of Business Organizations Class XI Business Studies
Forms of Business Organizations- Sole Proprietorship, Joint Hindu Family Business and Partnership Firm
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, we will discuss:
What are the various forms of business organizations?
What is meant by Sole proprietorship? Give two examples of sole-proprietorship.
What are the various features of Sole proprietorship?
What are the merits and limitations of sole proprietorship?
Is sole proprietor the same as self-employed?
What is the meaning of Joint Hindu Family business? Who can be a member of a Joint Hindu Family business?
What is meant by Karta and Co-parcener?
What are the various characteristics of Joint Hindu Family Business?
9. How the business continues even after the death of Karta in case of Joint Hindu Family Business?
10. What are the various merits and limitations of Joint Hindu Family Business?
11. How is a Karta appointed in a HUF?
12. Can a joint family business be dissolved?
13. Can a minor become a member of the Hindu undivided family business?
14. What is the difference between members and coparceners in a Joint Hindu Family business?
15. Can a woman become the Karta in the Hindu undivided family business?
16. What is the meaning of Partnership? What are the various features of partnership?
17. Why it is suggested to have a written agreement in case of partnership?
18. What are the various advantages and limitations of a partnership firm?
19. What are the various types of partners?
20. What is the meaning of Partner by estoppel and Partner by holding out?
21. What are the types of partnership on the basis of duration?
22. What is the difference between General partnership and Limited partnership?
23. What is the meaning of Limited liability partnership?
24. What is the meaning of partnership deed? Which are the normal points which are included in a partnership deed?
25. Write a note on the registration of a partnership firm.
26. What is the procedure followed in India to get the firm registered?
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to learn about various forms of Business Organizations
What will you learn in this course:
- Various forms of business organizations
- Features, Merits and Limitations of Sole Proprietorship
- Features, Merits and Limitations of Joint Hindu Family Business
- Features, Merits and Limitations of Partnership
- Types of Partners and Classification of partnership on the basis of duration and liability
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:43 03:43
Sole Proprietorship- Meaning, Features, Merits and Limitations
Joint Hindu Family Business- Meaning, Features, Merits and Limitations
Partnership- Meaning, Features, Merits and Limitations, Partnership Deed
Types of Partners and Classification of Partnership
Prabh Kirpa Classes
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer Solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now