Learn great English Writing skills from an IELTS examiner.
Important question: Can you spot the mistake in this sentence?
"The boy was happy, he had found his toy."
If you can't see it, you need to take this course!
This course is for anyone who needs good English Writing skills, particularly if you are:
- Writing English essays
- Writing English emails
- Writing English reports
- Writing English articles
- Writing English in exams (IELTS, TOEFL, school/university classes etc)
In this free course, you'll improve your English writing ability by learning writing skills that you need to know.
We will cover:
- Making Complex Sentences (to make your English writing go to the next level)
- Using Transitional Words and Phrases (to make your English writing logical and coherent)
- Formal vs Informal English Writing (to help you understand the difference between formal and informal English writing)
- English Writing Common Mistakes (to help you write English with perfect grammar)
Who this course is for:
- Students who need to write essays in English
- People who need to write emails or reports in English
- Anyone taking an IELTS, TOEFL, or other English exam
- You'll learn great skills for improving your English writing in essays, emails, exams, articles and reports.