FMEA Masterclass: Become a Certified FMEA Practitioner
Want to become a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist? If so, you've come to the right place!
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass is a Specialization program that provides you a practical perspective of Reliability Management, Risk Management and Risk Measurement in your business process. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a methodical and systematic technique that helps in identifying predictable failure modes and either eliminates them or at least minimizes them. This is one of the best Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) courses available online that not only helps you understand the concepts of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) but also helps you do realistic examples and activities in a step-by-step manner. The structure of this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass allows you to understand how to easily apply your knowledge and skills in your work environment. Your business process becomes absolutely reliable. You are able to measure Risk in your business process. This in-turn helps you get the desired visibility in your organization resulting in career growth and a positive impact on your salary. This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization not only adds the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) qualification to your skill set but also provides you an opportunity to enhance your resume helping you stand out in this competitive world.
By choosing this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass, you are enrolling the most in-depth, beginner to intermediate level FMEA Specialization programs.
What would you get after taking this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass program?
- Get a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization
- Master the art of streamlining products and processes that are free from any defects or failures
- Focus on getting reliable products and services
- Start measuring risk in your business process
- Become effective at Risk Management and Risk Maintenance
- Complete your own first Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Get access to the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis template
- Get access to 40+ downloadable pdf(s)
This course is for those of you who have at least a basic know-how of your business process and its potential failure modes. You can be a beginner in using this tool: Failure Mode and Effect Analysis. If you have absolutely no understanding of your business process than this course is NOT for you. For those individuals who are looking for advanced techniques in FMEA, this course is NOT for you too.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That's why so many find success in this Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass program. It's designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course is very well structured:
- The course length is over 1.5 hours
- You become an expert in constructing Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and facilitating those discussions
- These concepts are explained in over 8 sections; Each section is dedicated to a specific FMEA concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 45 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by either an activity or a quiz
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Each activity is supplemented with specific instructions
- Each activity has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-review
- The training presentation used in every lecture is provided as a downloadable pdf
- Some students prefer to get a consolidated pack of training presentation. That is provided too in the last lecture of this course. There are over 40 downloadable files
- You are also taught the do's and dont's of FMEA. So you gain TRUE FMEA specialization
****No Prior Experience Needed****
This Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass assumes that you have no prior FMEA background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 45 lectures, over 40 supplemental resources and several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you'll ever need to become a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialist.
Whether you want to:
- Get an in-demand Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Specialization
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills
- Simply identify process failure modes with your FMEA skills
this complete Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You'll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
Who this course is for:
- Service Industry and Manufacturing Operations Professionals
- Individuals who are Beginners are using FMEA
- This course is NOT for Individuals who want to learn advanced skills of constructing FMEA
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Have a basic understanding of your business process
- Have a know-how to use Excel templates
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course-Promo 04:46 04:46
- Welcome to the Course 05:45 05:45
- A Short Story to Raise the Course Curtains… 05:22 05:22
What is FMEA?
Stage 01: Identifying the Failure Mode and Specifying its Severity
Stage 2: Specifying the Occurrence of Failure
Stage 03: Specifying the Detectability of Failure
Stage 04 and 05: Quantifying Risk and Correcting High Risk Situations
Stage 06: Reevaluating the Risk and Visualizing Your FMEA Rankings
What are the Steps to Construct an FMEA?
What are the Benefits and Shortcomings of FMEA?
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now