Flat Design Tutorial with Photoshop
Create a stunning web design mockup with Flat Design and Photoshop
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is for aspiring web and product designer willing to sharpen their design and Photoshop skills. In a 2-hour tutorial, you will receive a good introduction to Flat Design, which is the latest trend in modern Web Design.
If you are new to Photoshop, this is a good place to start as the course will walk you through every step of the prototyping process.
The course includes:
- An overview of the modern web design
- A step-by-step tutorial to create
- a website mockup and prototyping
- An introduction to the 960 grid
- Flat UI kit package to get started with Flat UI
- Flat UI colors palette
For this course, you will need:
- Photoshop CS5 + - you can download the 30-day trial version on the Adobe Creatrive site.
- The rest of the materials is available for downloaded in the course content.
By the end of the course:
- You will have a better understanding of website prototyping
- You will get better at organizing your workflow with photoshop layers
What will you learn in this course:
- The course will teach students how to create prototypes with assets and colors in Photoshop
- By the end of the course, you will be able to craft a website prototype ready to showcase to a potential client
- By the end of the course, you will understand how to work with the grid (960.grid) to create and organize your layout
- By the end of the course, students will on par with working with layers and keep the work organized while working on complex Photoshop projects
- By the end of the course, students will be very knowledge with the flat ui colors which are very trendy in modern web design
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- For this course, you will need to have Photoshop installed
- If you do not have Photoshop, you can download a trial version of Photoshop CC by visiting the adobe website
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Getting Started with Flat Design
- Introduction 00:25 00:25
- Project Overview 01:23 01:23
- The Course Files (.zip folder included) 00:50 00:50
Starting with the Flat Design process
Finalizing the Prototype
I love creating beautiful, professional and user-friendly websites using the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash to name a few.
I am also keen on Web marketing, Web analytics, Visual Design, Video Editing, Photography and WordPress development.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now