- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Finding the number of rows and columns in a given matrix using Numpy
We will first create a numpy matrix and then find out the number of rows and columns in that matrix
Step 1: Create a numpy matrix of random numbers. Step 2: Find the rows and columns of the matrix using numpy.shape function. Step 3: Print the number of rows and columns.
import numpy as np matrix = np.random.rand(2,3) print(matrix) print("Total number of rows and columns in the given matrix are: ", matrix.shape)
[[0.23226052 0.89690884 0.19813164] [0.85170808 0.97725669 0.72454096]] Total number of rows and columns in the given matrix are: (2, 3)
- How to find the sum of rows and columns of a given matrix using Numpy?
- Finding the multiples of a number in a given list using NumPy
- How to multiply a matrix columns and rows with the same matrix rows and columns in R?
- Finding index of rows and columns in SAP
- Generate a Vandermonde matrix and set the number of columns in the output in Numpy
- How to divide matrix rows by number of columns in R?
- Program to find matrix for which rows and columns holding sum of behind rows and columns in Python
- C program to sort all columns and rows of matrix
- How to find the sum of all elements of a given matrix using Numpy?
- How to find the sum of rows, columns, and total in a matrix in R?
- How to delete different rows and columns of a matrix using a single line code in R?
- How to get the number of rows and columns of a JTable in Java Swing
- Suppress the rows and/or columns of a 2- D array that contain masked values in Numpy
- Mask rows and/or columns of a 2D array that contain masked values in Numpy